sharetrader
Page 460 of 689 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 6889

Patience guys, the Plexure team
    has our back. Attachment 12128

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'm getting that feeling that we have been sucked in by Plexure with all this impending great news of new customers / acquisition or whatever.

Created the excitement - even an ASX listing --- and that seems to be it

Maybe all a pipe dream - but at least they've got plenty of cash and keeping more and more employed

I'm sad - might take my profits and run

Balance was right
    Aww geez Winner I much prefer your no worries posts!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    I hear you winner, be interesting to see if we hear anything positive by march.
    The ASX listing will be a total fizzer if it takes until March to land some good news. I’ll be surprised TBH if they didn’t have something really close to the IPO and cap raise, just to keep the investors happy and build some momentum. Remember that the chair and key staff have some vested interests in the share price, aligned to shareholder interests as they say. Don’t worry about winner, got the attention span of a trader ... lol 😂 worth keeping in mind some people have this at .12 so they’re doing rather well just holding on. Who knows it could be a big story one day, no doubt about the market size, it’s just about converting the opportunity, and delivering. Happy with how this company has developed over the years, still very encouraging.

Gltah

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Aww geez Winner I much prefer your no worries posts!
    Your choice is simple - follow Scobie or the Winner and Balance’s Point of view. Oh - there is another option and that is just toss a coin.

To a large extent (as you probably have figured out already) there are no certainties and no infallible experts.

This is quite good because the less intellectual members of the investing community like myself can make a reasonable living off the sharemarket. But I would be the first to say that in the last 10 years it has been particularly easy - all boats in a rising tide. When that changes we will be able to sort out the men from the boys and the women from the girls.
    Last edited by Brain; 05-12-2020 at 07:44 PM.

I'm a happy holder 4% down doubled down before the cap raise. But I find there customer super indo promising with 55% basket increase of shoppers and a huge chain. Which is also linked to Dalhaize

"Super Indo is an international retail network of Delhaize Group , a food product retail company based in Brussels , Belgium with operations in three continents and eleven countries ( Belgium , United States , Romania , Greece , Luxembourg , Indonesia , Serbia , Bulgaria , Bosnia and Herzegovina , Montenegro , as well as Albania ). Delhaize Group purchased 51% of Super Indo's shares in 1997. [1] Delhaize Group is listed on the stock exchangeEuronext ( Euronext : DELB ) and the New York Stock Exchange ( NYSE : DEG ). Delhaize Group has more than 3,451 stores at the end of 2012."

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before ... not sure how legit it is ... 50% growth rate seems a lot ???

Some big names on this list but at least PX1 is on there??

Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market Growth Opportunities and Latest Trends by Leading Players – Sentient, Manthan Software, Focal Systems, Microsoft, ViSenze, Tata Consultancy Services, Salesforce, Plexure, Google, IBM Watson

https://khabarsouthasia.com/uncatego...cy-services-s/

Inception of exponential technologies such as sensors, robotics, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence in the retail industry has enabled the retailers to enhance their interactions with consumers and transformed the way retail operations were performed. This change in the industry is prominently driven by the seismic shift in the shopping pattern of the consumers, and their preferences backed by demographic dividend across regions.

Global Artificial Intelligence in Retail market is expected to grow from US$ 712.6 million in 2016 to US$ 27,238.6 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 51.2% between 2017 and 2025.
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before ... not sure how legit it is ... 50% growth rate seems a lot ???

Some big names on this list but at least PX1 is on there??

Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market Growth Opportunities and Latest Trends by Leading Players – Sentient, Manthan Software, Focal Systems, Microsoft, ViSenze, Tata Consultancy Services, Salesforce, Plexure, Google, IBM Watson

https://khabarsouthasia.com/uncatego...cy-services-s/

Inception of exponential technologies such as sensors, robotics, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence in the retail industry has enabled the retailers to enhance their interactions with consumers and transformed the way retail operations were performed. This change in the industry is prominently driven by the seismic shift in the shopping pattern of the consumers, and their preferences backed by demographic dividend across regions.

Global Artificial Intelligence in Retail market is expected to grow from US$ 712.6 million in 2016 to US$ 27,238.6 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 51.2% between 2017 and 2025.
    Probably quite conservative rate

Trouble is that it seems awfully expensive to provide those services and profitability a bit if a struggle.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Probably quite conservative rate

Trouble is that it seems awfully expensive to provide those services and profitability a bit if a struggle.
    Arh, that is good, that is where plexure fits in and play its role to eat all and fill the gaps. This is the potential of its market.

Awefully expensive is not a problem, the problem is no return. Chinese giant MEITUAN burns lots lots lots of money and monopolizing the market, Plexure is the same business model. When there is a lot more users on the platform. billions of users on the platform. turning profit is not hard any more.

Quote Originally Posted by yuj4 View Post
    Arh, that is good, that is where plexure fits in and play its role to eat all and fill the gaps. This is the potential of its market.

Awefully expensive is not a problem, the problem is no return. Chinese giant MEITUAN burns lots lots lots of money and monopolizing the market, Plexure is the same business model. When there is a lot more users on the platform. billions of users on the platform. turning profit is not hard any more.
    Excellent perspective, just curious is that plexure’s users database belong to their customer or belong to plexure itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Excellent perspective, just curious is that plexure’s users database belong to their customer or belong to plexure itself?
    Plexure's as I have spoke to the CEO.