sharetrader
Page 461 of 689 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by yuj4 View Post
    Arh, that is good, that is where plexure fits in and play its role to eat all and fill the gaps. This is the potential of its market.

Awefully expensive is not a problem, the problem is no return. Chinese giant MEITUAN burns lots lots lots of money and monopolizing the market, Plexure is the same business model. When there is a lot more users on the platform. billions of users on the platform. turning profit is not hard any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by yuj4 View Post
    Plexure's as I have spoke to the CEO.
    Therefore, all the customers include potential new customers can share the users database? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Therefore, all the customers include potential new customers can share the users database? Thanks
    You can contact them to find out Good luck!

This ASX carry on gone down well ....like a lead balloon

Seems to be below the price the cheap shares were got for.

Think it needs more than a Santa rally to save us ...worse still being a Santa rally and PX1 keeps falling

Craig done a good job sucking us in ...at least he’s keeping many employees on the payroll and off the streets.
    Last edited by winner69; 07-12-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

learning to see in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Think it needs more than a Santa rally to save us ...worse still being a Santa rally and PX1 keeps falling

Craig done a good job sucking us in ...at least he’s keeping many employees on the payroll and off the streets.

Seems a bit harsh. Seem to be doing ok in a difficult year in a difficult market, I dont sense any deception about things, just setting themselves up for growth. If you think there is anything deliberately misleading you should get out now if you haven't already.

If someone believe it’s worth more than 1.5 before cap raise, why not top up now after cap raise. IMHO.

Your slowly morphing in to the Bull of Plexure thread haha!

What got me was a post a week or so that said they may only have 1 solid RFP out in the market place ....1 proposal and all those sales people.

Membaa

What got me was a post a week or so that said they may only have 1 solid RFP out in the market place ....1 proposal and all those sales people.
    A CEO isn't going to get involved in every proposal (why have a dog and do the barking), it's probably something really really hooge that is closing and requires the personal commitment of the CEO & Board to re-enforce the deal.

Besides, I wouldn't rely on a post for the facts, did you listen to his interview?

Sounds like you guys have to keep reassuring me and give me lots of hugs

Hope share price doesn’t go below $1.20 .....want to keep the 50% I’m still up but a bit pissed it was once close to 100% ...that’ll teach me

Sounds like you guys have to keep reassuring me and give me lots of hugs

Hope share price doesn’t go below $1.20 .....want to keep the 50% I’m still up but a bit pissed it was once close to 100% ...that’ll teach me
    Would have been really pissed if you received FULL allotment................
    Last edited by dreamcatcher; 07-12-2020 at 09:36 PM.