sharetrader
Page 464 of 689 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 6889

Have topped up a bit. Patience is a virtue. 😉

This explains the no updates. They have been making a book.

https://www.plexure.com/resource/ebo...el=lcp-1192801

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    This explains the no updates. They have been making a book.

https://www.plexure.com/resource/ebo...el=lcp-1192801
    If they can sell 1,000,000 books then that’s 1,000,000 potential new customers right? That’ll solve their “getting new customers” problem

Banned

Dipped my toes on NZX rising ⭐...as a growth stock.

Looking back on PPH when they dual listed....the share double since.

PPH was exactly like PX1...dual listed...sp down the strategies in place...I bet PX1 has everything planned otherwise they won't just do dual listing

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Dipped my toes on NZX rising ⭐...as a growth stock.

Looking back on PPH when they dual listed....the share double since.

PPH was exactly like PX1...dual listed...sp down the strategies in place...I bet PX1 has everything planned otherwise they won't just do dual listing
    It is so easy, isn't it? Any company dual listing is gaining in SP - right? Any share listing in more than two places is exploding - right? Only dumb boards don't quadruple list - right?

Hint - Obviously all of above is non-sense. Share prices go up if companies perform (and / or hype is rampant) and they go down if they don't perform (and/or hype is negative).

Admittedly - sometimes there is some temporary correlation between dual listing and hype, but as often there is not.

I'd recommend to do some serious research before buying due to multi-listing hype. Better give us some real reasons why you think the company will outperform the market ...

Companies frequently changing their names and tickers often just want to avoid serious scrutiny ... hard to get easy long term stats out of most systems. Just saying.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

Px1 valued 9x of its revenue..which is not too bad for tech company.

Come on ... what are u trying to say...? Look at PPH...split shares twice...owners sold out...thier main holder under fraud investigation...etc...

Pph still standing strong...2 bill company at almost 20x thier revenue

Px1 valued 9x of its revenue..which is not too bad for tech company.

Come on ... what are u trying to say...? Look at PPH...split shares twice...owners sold out...thier main holder under fraud investigation...etc...

Pph still standing strong...2 bill company at almost 20x thier revenue
    Hey kingie I didn’t believe your 10 times revenue ....had a feeling higher

But we both wrong

PX1 current at 7 times forecast F21 revenue (year well progressed so forecast pretty reliable)

That’s cool eh ..... makes PX1 cheap as....and even before the big new customer comes on board

No hope needed here .....our fortune awaits
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

My bad...10x will make PX1 $245m company.

Well actually... master winner...it is actually 5.5x minus thier hefty cash!

Black peter sound like GCcc on PPh thread when owner sold out and pph dual listing

Well actually... master winner...it is actually 5.5x minus their hefty cash!

Black peter sound like GCcc on PPh thread when owner sold out and pph dual listing
    Whistling in the dark? I guess we both don't know whether Plexure will grow, stall or burn in the future, this is the issue with so called growth companies. apart from a tiny profit last FY they only wrote red numbers ... and 2021 likely will be a loss as well.

Whether they manage to become profitable on a sustainable basis - who knows? Sure - they might, but at least as likely is that they will not.

It is just - if you go through the last 15 years of so called growth company threads ... this up-hyping is so predictable and repetitive ... and only the future shows whether it was justified or not.

And absolutely - there have been some amazing successes in the past, but there have been as well spectacular failures. What makes you believe that PX1 is the next XRO or ATM ... and not the next WYN or Genesis Research or Orion Healthcare?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 12-12-2020 at 03:09 PM. Reason: tiny up ... oops, no: tidy up :):
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Well actually... master winner...it is actually 5.5x minus thier hefty cash!

All the better - yep allow for the cash its currently 5.5 times revenue

Might hold on a bit longer and turn the +50% into heaps more
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”