sharetrader
Page 471 of 689 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 6889

Jeez even Scott Technology have managed to get a new customer

Plexure all talk I reckon ...no action
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    You Can’t Ignore the Potential of This Small-Cap Stock
    17 Dec 2020
    With a title like that, you must be dying to know what this small-cap stock is.

Before I explain, ....]
    Surely you do not pay any attention to this sort of 'newsletter'?

Do you?

Seriously?
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Attachment 12148

@Winner @RupertBear, not feeling well TBH, PLX SP giving the rumbly tummy 🤢. The only remedy is DCA, there's always someone on the other side of the sell. They puke em, I buy em.

Phil and Craig will not be happy eh, the raising was a huge success (rolling in the money now), but the aftermath and listing on ASX has been a BIG fizzer.

I'm sure they'll be figuring out how to not disenfranchise their shareholders, especially the new money. No one likes losing 23% because of an SPP and then the SP continues down the gurgler.

Keep the faith.

I did warn everyone this would be a likely result.

As Baabaa says.... they need a new customer announcement to get some support behind the share price again. But they are at the start of that journey...

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez even Scott Technology have managed to get a new customer

Plexure all talk I reckon ...no action
    they take action about dual list capital raise heaps new staff and new ebook ,hope new customers coming soon.

Everyone just has to be a little more patient. Only been a few weeks since the cap raise. PLX has a plan and I'm confident that they have plans for the new funds.

I see Taco Bell is doing well with it’s mobile engagement app and all that. With no help from Plexure!? Plexure just posted it on their linked in page... why? I’m sure Taco Bell isn’t a customer of Plexure so I’m not sure why they post that kind of crud. Correct me if I’m wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    I see Taco Bell is doing well with it’s mobile engagement app and all that. With no help from Plexure!? Plexure just posted it on their linked in page... why? I’m sure Taco Bell isn’t a customer of Plexure so I’m not sure why they post that kind of crud. Correct me if I’m wrong...
    To show that mobile engagement is the future because it works!

But I see were you are coming from it kind of tells someone it does not need to come from Plexure specially just that everyone is getting great results from this kind of software.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    To show that mobile engagement is the future because it works!

But I see were you are coming from it kind of tells someone it does not need to come from Plexure specially just that everyone is getting great results from this kind of software.
    Yeah I understand that, it's just kinda sad to see them basically milking other companies PR. Specially when we were robbed 23% from the capital raise and those losses are increasing as time goes on.
    I am optimistic about the future, but it's going to be a while before the company even makes a profit again....

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Yeah I understand that, it's just kinda sad to see them basically milking other companies PR. Specially when we were robbed 23% from the capital raise and those losses are increasing as time goes on.
    I am optimistic about the future, but it's going to be a while before the company even makes a profit again....
    Craig admitted this in the annual meeting its in a growth stage not expecting to see profit for 3 years.

Which he hopes to have revenue of 100m.