sharetrader
Page 473 of 689 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Craig happy as ....got the cash he needed to grow the size of his entourage

Wonder they all doing ......falling over themselves in the tearoom

Craig been very quiet lately
    It's a bit rude to be honest, almost like a take the money and run scenario pretty much. I reckon employees are making more of a gain in their salaries than we are holding the shares... If they atleast come up with an announcement on how they are going and what's the plan for 2021 rather than how well other peoples apps are doing i'll be happy.

A few very sour grapes right now Craig.....

they may busy on xmas party.

Looking at depth right now it appears the sellers are drying up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Looking at depth right now it appears the sellers are drying up.
    Kinda wanted my 1$..

Haha that was my exit for a small amount. Dont want to sell but also do not want to end up in an ATM situation.

Was only going to sell to reduce exposure.

Apple announced recently that it will make a change to the privacy settings on iPhones as part of the iOS 14 update. The change will allow consumers to block the Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA) tracking technology, which enables third parties to target and measure the effectiveness of advertising at a user level. Where previously users had to navigate to the phone’s settings to switch off IDFA, under the change, pop ups will proactively offer users the option to block the app from collecting data, rightly putting them more in control.
    What does Apple’s change mean for Plexure?
    Firstly, Plexure helps brands drive engagement and create more meaningful, personalized interactions with customers within their own apps. This is an important distinction because the change Apple will make is to prevent ad spamming by third parties within other companies’ apps.
    This is positive for Plexure because it means that the only way to drive engagement on mobile will be via branded apps and permissions. As a global leader in this area, we expect to see an increase in demand for Plexure’s services. And, as data privacy and security are increasingly a focus for consumers, I expect to see these types of changes becoming more common across the devices and platforms we use. It’s also a positive change for the customer experience. In a world where people see thousands of unsolicited messages each day, this will help to ensure the marketing messages being received are relevant, meaningful, and desired.
    Craig Herbison on LinkedIn
    Last edited by Checkmate; 22-12-2020 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Edited formats

Macca's has had a good 5 yr run in the USA ($118 to $212), I am keen to see how their loyalty offering is working with Plexure. I know its going well in Japan but I think there is upside in the USA>

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Macca's has had a good 5 yr run in the USA ($118 to $212), I am keen to see how their loyalty offering is working with Plexure. I know its going well in Japan but I think there is upside in the USA>
    Its not used in the USA.

They have there own software.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Apple announced recently that it will make a change to the privacy settings on iPhones as part of the iOS 14 update. The change will allow consumers to block the Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA) tracking technology, which enables third parties to target and measure the effectiveness of advertising at a user level. Where previously users had to navigate to the phone’s settings to switch off IDFA, under the change, pop ups will proactively offer users the option to block the app from collecting data, rightly putting them more in control.
    What does Apple’s change mean for Plexure?
    Firstly, Plexure helps brands drive engagement and create more meaningful, personalized interactions with customers within their own apps. This is an important distinction because the change Apple will make is to prevent ad spamming by third parties within other companies’ apps.
    This is positive for Plexure because it means that the only way to drive engagement on mobile will be via branded apps and permissions. As a global leader in this area, we expect to see an increase in demand for Plexure’s services. And, as data privacy and security are increasingly a focus for consumers, I expect to see these types of changes becoming more common across the devices and platforms we use. It’s also a positive change for the customer experience. In a world where people see thousands of unsolicited messages each day, this will help to ensure the marketing messages being received are relevant, meaningful, and desired.
    Craig Herbison on LinkedIn
    Positive.

Thanks Checkmate.