sharetrader
Page 478 of 689 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 6889

I emailed in to ask the question around Craig's comment about a possible new customer he mentioned in November via webinar of course they could not give me any information on whether This will be successful but they did mention this "However in saying all of that we still stand by the comments that there are new prospects in the pipeline and we remain confident that we will sign some this financial year".

Last edited by Hello123; 11-02-2021 at 09:09 AM.

Market depth has been interesting recently.. battle lines drawn. Has me starting to wonder if there’s something going on behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful View Post
    Market depth has been interesting recently.. battle lines drawn. Has me starting to wonder if there’s something going on behind the scenes.
    jeez ....are the exit doors opening wider
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

delicious, pretty price is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    I emailed in to ask the question around Craig's comment about a possible new customer he mentioned in November via webinar of course they could not give me any information on whether This will be successful but they did mention this "However in saying all of that we still stand by the comments that there are new prospects in the pipeline and we remain confident that we will sign some this financial year".

"sign some this financial year" so more than one by end of march?

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    "sign some this financial year" so more than one by end of march?
    I had to check ... "some" means an unspecified amount (and this might include naught ...)"

some
    /sʌm,s(ə)m/
    determiner
    an unspecified amount or number of.
    "I made some money running errands"
    used to refer to someone or something that is unknown or unspecified.
    "I was talking to some journalist the other day"
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I had to check ... "some" means an unspecified amount (and this might include naught ...)"
    In english 'naught' is a poor choice of word in that sentence if you mean 'none', as you imply. Some cannot equal none. None is nothing, some is at least one. It would also help to consider the context which is reaffirming guidance "However in saying all of that we still stand by the comments that there are new prospects in the pipeline and we remain confident that we will sign some this financial year"

Bored are we?

It is possible that you guys are overthinking this. Just be patient. Sell or buy on good or bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    It is possible that you guys are overthinking this. Just be patient. Sell or buy on good or bad news.
    The thing is Plexure has been on a bit of a customer drought, as a company with a lot of promise baked into the share price means everyday they don't announce a new customer is a small bit of bad news.

I guess it's only a matter of time until the next big name is signed up, unless touch wood they lose a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    In english 'naught' is a poor choice of word in that sentence if you mean 'none', as you imply. Some cannot equal none. None is nothing, some is at least one. It would also help to consider the context which is reaffirming guidance "However in saying all of that we still stand by the comments that there are new prospects in the pipeline and we remain confident that we will sign some this financial year"

Bored are we?
    Very condescending ... always surprised how the endowment effect seems to be able to boost arrogance and suppress any sense of humor - or is this pure nature?

Discl: neither short nor long ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)