sharetrader
Page 481 of 689 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531581 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 6889

Patience, patience....They've just done a capital raise and geared up to take on more contracts. They have the right strategy, just a matter of executing it now. Its got to be better than even odds there will be good news and a share price rise before too long.

I'm with Biscuit. There's at least $2m of annualised cost in just the vacancies listed currently. Would the board have authorised this expenditure or the capital raise unless it was highly likely to result in new revenue? or because it's a requirement for getting new customers?
    The Super Indo results smashed annual targets after only a couple of months. I see the app has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 9,000 reviews.
    So will it's majority owners Ahold Delhaize be ignoring this? or be looking at Plexure for their 34 other brands?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    I'm with Biscuit. There's at least $2m of annualised cost in just the vacancies listed currently. Would the board have authorised this expenditure or the capital raise unless it was highly likely to result in new revenue? or because it's a requirement for getting new customers?
    The Super Indo results smashed annual targets after only a couple of months. I see the app has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 9,000 reviews.
    So will it's majority owners Ahold Delhaize be ignoring this? or be looking at Plexure for their 34 other brands?
    I still remember that strategy was used in another company that wanted growth. They hired more people in anticipation. Promising sales contracts on the horizon. That company was Wynyard. In saying that, Plexure has increased sales to date and I do believe they will increase sales, but always keep the what if they don’t in the back of your mind and have an exit strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I still remember that strategy was used in another company that wanted growth. They hired more people in anticipation. Promising sales contracts on the horizon. That company was Wynyard. In saying that, Plexure has increased sales to date and I do believe they will increase sales, but always keep the what if they don’t in the back of your mind and have an exit strategy
    Yes, in my mind they have got to deliver something in the next 6 months or I am out at whatever price. I feel that there is more substance to this company than just promises and hype.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Growth, and continued losses, was also Xero's strategy. And some heated questions about that in the ASMs here before they moved across the ditch but they stuck to the plan. Just offering one case that didn't fall apart, it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Growth, and continued losses, was also Xero's strategy. And some heated questions about that in the ASMs here before they moved across the ditch but they stuck to the plan. Just offering one case that didn't fall apart, it can be done.
    All in all, I'm still positive about the opportunities for Plexure, however, the Xero product is relatively more cookie cutter by nature and therefore, the sales cycle for Xero is not as elongated. The opportunities opened up by the Super Indo success is where I'm hoping for some wins in the short term.

getting savaged in the tech wreck ... hero to zero?
    one step ahead of the herd

Keep selling!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Keep selling!
    We will see who is right in this market. I have a very small investment in here and have no intention to sell yet.......

I want to pick up some cheap shares.