sharetrader
Page 499 of 689 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Not sure what is being inferred here.

Is the concern that new customers would be worried about Maccas finding out inside data on their business?
    Maybe the concern is that Maccas may take control of the company and make the priority of the company to serve Maccas and other customers are no longer important.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Where did you see that "reason given"? It's not in the announcement. Thanks.
    I used to go to the SGMs and the comment may have been made there. I think it is logical that Maccas took a shareholding so as to exclude other fast food chains. Plexure was strapped for cash at the time and welcomed Maccas onto the registry. McDonalds got a very good deal in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    I'm reassured by Scobie Ward's holding (Allocation 1) being largely unchanged since December. He will have been doing regular due diligence.
    Yes good to see cheers

Be a bugger if the fandangled technology that Plexure is past its use by date and there is no real demand for it anymore

Herbie smiling his way through presos galore not convincing potential customers
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Heck yeah. I’m buying as much as I can to lower my avg a bit more.
    if I have learnt just one piece of advice from many of the learned posters on this forum it is this.
    that rather than accumulate on the way down, it may be wiser to accumulate on the way back up.
    A2 milk may be a good example of this over the past few months

If situations really bad, why there are no inside seller?

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    if I have learnt just one piece of advice from many of the learned posters on this forum it is this.
    that rather than accumulate on the way down, it may be wiser to accumulate on the way back up.
    A2 milk may be a good example of this over the past few months
    Thanks mate, while I appreciate the idea of following a trend on the way up, I’d rather accumulate as low as I possibly can when I have a strong conviction that a company is relatively cheap.

Anyone selling now just has weak hands. In the next few months a new customer will be announced- this is guaranteed, if they can quickly follow that signing with another before the end of the year you will soon see the SP rerated until it hits around 30x sales. This will give the company a circa $900m market cap and those that are patient will be thanking their lucky stars they held onto their PLX shares

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    If situations really bad, why there are no inside seller?
    Justin I think if you look into it a bit more you find people working for PX1 in the know do not own shares in PX1.
    Yes, surprisingly Craig Herbison with all his enthusiasm has 4 directors on the board without a single share I believe.

This may be true. But Phil Norman owns about 3.5m shares, and Andrew Delziel the CFO, who should know a thing or 2 about the direction of the company... is the 16th largest shareholder, holding 1.5m shares..