sharetrader
Page 50 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150550 ... LastLast
    IMO

A lot of people thought that about CRP too.Anyways time will tell. To each their own.I can think of many other safer shares on the NZX where i can do well with less risk. cheers
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 11-02-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Membaa

Hey Josh, no worries, VML is not seeking a concession from a risk averse govt agency staffed with 'not on my watch' members, to dig up the ocean floor and disperse the tailings willy nilly over the striped & spotted almost extinct coral that only inhabits that small niche of the ocean. It's not a very good comparison Josh, did you have a bad day today?

Look, VML is a good company with a very good product, perfectly timed into a willing and humungous market with excellent prospects ahead. It's not too hard to get that. We will all have to wait patiently for VML to produce some hard facts about it's contracts, revenue projections, time to profit .. etc etc, and hopefully before the vilified apparent villains that own it shaft us by exiting early. Which I don't think they will, because they know they got it right this time.

We get it, VML is a penny share. You can easily stand aside and poke the borax, but it's better to just not buy it if you don't get it, don't know or believe it, or just don't want to expose yourself to any risk. No ones going to give you grief if you don't buy VML.

If you want a piece of the action though, at 1 and 6 tenths of a cent today, and can live with the risk, well just get on board. If you don't, just wait until it's a certainty and pay five, ten or twenty more times over the odds today. It's simple really.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    A lot of people thought that about CRP too.Anyways time will tell. To each their own.I can think of many other safer shares on the NZX where i can do well with less risk. cheers

IMO

I have to ask what your connection to this company is besides being a shareholder. It seems you are very close to management and the company if so what role ,tasks, contracts ,work, representation do you do.? Full disclosure please.Thankyou

Membaa

Josh, you're up late, me too .. it's the best time to think, especially when you have a day job.

I'm just shareholder. I was introduced to VMob early in 2013 at an IT industry conference. They were trading at about .033 at the time. I really liked what they had to say and talked to them about it, which reinforced my confidence that they were nicely poised. So I kept an eye on the share price and obviously it was waning ... so I waited, and researched, and waited .. and waited some more. Finally the SP got to under .015 and that was in spite of a stream of good news. So I started buying .. my average is 0.013 at present. I'm still a minor shareholder in the scheme of things.

I've already said here that I'm an IT industry veteran and for that reason and from my experience, I feel confident that they have the product, management, market potential and financial support to rise to greater heights. I think VMob have a great product in the right place and at the right time. Other than that I have no connections or inside knowledge.

VML represents a small % of my portfolio, it is my one of two speculative shares, WYN is the other. I do think that of all the tech stocks, that VML has the best potential off its current SP base.

I reiterate though, that along with all the warnings here, VML is at present still speculative. I'll sleep just fine tonight knowing that and am happy to support a growing NZ tech success story.

Cheers
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I have to ask what your connection to this company is besides being a shareholder. It seems you are very close to management and the company if so what role ,tasks, contracts ,work, representation do you do.? Full disclosure please.Thankyou

Membaa

Default Appointment of Tim Cook to the VMob Board

It says Tim Cook holds the qualification of "MInstD":

What is MInstD? Is it MASTER OF INSIDER TRADING?

HO HO HO

Membaa

MInstD, Member Institute of Directors.

for those that might not know.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    It says Tim Cook holds the qualification of "MInstD":

What is MInstD? Is it MASTER OF INSIDER TRADING?

HO HO HO
    Good one robbo ---- but there be some good MInstD people even though they are party to insider knowlwdge
    Last edited by winner69; 12-02-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Wow you thought I was PT - I must be smart
    Must still be hung over from celebrating the ERA decision yesterday

Of course you not PT

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good one robbo ---- but there be some good MInstD people even though they are party to insider knowlwdge
    Name one, then?