sharetrader
Page 507 of 689 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The more I read the worse it becomes

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...460/346351.pdf

From what I have read so far, the only negative (albeit a fairly big one) is the confirmation of no new customers or revenue streams but the rest seems to be in line with expectations of a small tech company in its growth stage. For holders, this was always the "gamble" wasn't it? At this point we are purely betting on a new customer announcement to bump the share price.

The question now is - do we sell out under the outlook of slowing revenue growth from the existing client base, or do we continue the gamble once again in hope they can finally close a deal on a new client. Getting impatient..
    Last edited by porkandpuha; 20-05-2021 at 09:25 AM. Reason: poorly executed - trying to work

Bugger!!Thought these guys were onto it?Tough time for business everywhere thanks to c19 but they will need to smarten up their act quickly just to remain competitive

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

This is real bad news ...really worried now ..... especially hearing that our beloved Herbie is also relying on hope.

. “Market conditions improved in the second half of the year. However, several deals stalled in the final stages, although we remain confident that they will come to fruition,” he added.
    Oh no! Winners worried thats a real worry

This is real bad news ...really worried now ..... especially hearing that our beloved Herbie is also relying on hope.

. “Market conditions improved in the second half of the year. However, several deals stalled in the final stages, although we remain confident that they will come to fruition,” he added.
    several deals stalled in the final stages

several deals means there are more than one new cutsomers at least?and in final stage means it will signed any time soon?

Investments

Seeing whats happening to companies due to Covid impact ...I think very soon markets may start giving more respect to ( by better multiples ) companies doing well in spite of Covid . IMHO now all know that this covid impact is not going away soon ...we are not going to be returning to normal in next 3-5 years ...so why need fight the bigger picture ... Embrace the writing on the wall ...Not all can or did manage covid change well ...flock to which passed that test

Amazing what hype can do to share prices .....and not surprising what happens when the hype meets reality
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Time to cut some losses I think and look for value elsewhere. Not going to sit around and “hope”.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Cash burn not too bad IMHO. Pretty typical of tech start ups.

Here's the link for those interested.

(Currently only 9% of my portfolio, and in profit.)
    That's good leftie

Mine are 'free' as they say ..... but I could have made heaps if I had sold them and put cash into some winners ....... so opportunity cost has cost me
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Bugger bugger

Advanced Member

Are all saying 50-60 cents as a start? Or maybe 60-70 cents