sharetrader
Page 512 of 689 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6889
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    They will pick up the company for $1 or on the generous side, 1 Big Mac combo when PX1 is in strife.
    If you owned any, would you accept $1.00 for your share that todays market is worth only $0.67?

I certainly wouldn't, but then I'm not VIZ, or Forbar, or ACC or any of the larger shareholders. Maybe they'd be happy with $1, even after shelling out $1.20 recently in the cap raise?

Yeah nah, aint gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    If you owned any, would you accept $1.00 for your share that todays market is worth only $0.67?

I certainly wouldn't, but then I'm not VIZ, or Forbar, or ACC or any of the larger shareholders. Maybe they'd be happy with $1, even after shelling out $1.20 recently in the cap raise?

Yeah nah, aint gonna happen.
    I should have been clearer - $1 for the whole company, not $1 per share.

Which is why it is absolutely critical PX1 executes it’s plan towards profitability within the next 2 years.
    Last edited by Balance; 20-05-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I should have been clearer - $1 for the whole company, not $1 per share.
    Ha ha, nice to see you have a sense of humour!

Plexure is valued at a measly 4 x revenue to market cap and has $42 million cash in the bank to execute its strategy. I see opportunity where some see disaster, or are just a bit bored and enjoy stirring the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Ha ha, nice to see you have a sense of humour!

Plexure is valued at a measly 4 x revenue to market cap and has $42 million cash in the bank to execute its strategy. I see opportunity where some see disaster, or are just a bit bored and enjoy stirring the pot.
    I would never count cash in a company as part of its valuation in addition to its underlying operations when it is going through cash burn.

老外

I think we should have all realised this was going to be a bad one. Two things:

Many people aren't going to shops all over the world thanks to COVID. That means I expect their revenue to be at risk, for the time being.
    Because nobody is going into retail stores, all those stores have to stop spending money. If a deal was in the works previously, most certainly it would be stalled during COVID. I am amazed this is surprising to some.

But I would love the SP to drop some more, great buying if we get down under 40c again. Drop baby drop!

For Bars latest this morning.
    OUTPERFORM
    Plexure's (PX1) FY21 result provided little new information to the market after pre-announcing revenue but delivered a
    slightly larger than expected loss due to increased platform costs. We understand that the company is in the final stages of
    an RFP to win a substantial contract with a globally listed, multi-brand food retailer, with management expecting
    completion during 1H22. Beyond this potential contract win, management has cited the global recovery profile and
    COVID-19 related disruptions as slowing the speed of new customer acquisitions in the short term, but remain sanguine on
    achieving its FY25 revenue target of NZ$100m, given the coup of recruiting two high profile international sales executives
    from competitors. After success with Indonesian supermarket Super Indo, PX1 also expects to onboard more Ahold
    Delhaize (global supermarket group) brands during FY22. With management confident of executing new contract wins,
    adding additional McDonald's markets, and growing its international sales presence we retain our OUTPERFORM rating.
    What's changed?
    FY21 operationally in-line
    PX1 delivered FY21 revenue of NZ$29m (+15%) driven by back book growth from existing customers. The -NZ$8m loss was larger
    than expected, attributable to higher platform costs and FTE wage inflation. As pre-announced on 9 March, FTE headcount grew to
    150, below the company's FY21 target of 190. However, since March 2021, PX1 has acquired 10 new FTEs (taking current headcount
    to 160), two of which are senior sales executives, joining from competitors in the US and Asia, each with existing networks and
    relationships in respective markets. We view this as a positive endorsement of PX1's proposition and likely driver of future sales.
    Update on existing customer base
    PX1's presence in McDonald's markets increased from 59 to 64 during the year and the company expects to add Spain, the remainder
    of India and three other markets to its platform during FY22. PX1's current contract with McDonald's is driven by store growth, with
    an increased user base gross margin erosive. PX1 is confident of changing its contract with McDonald's to align more with user
    growth on its platform, with resolution expected by September 2021.
    Valuation
    With PX1 now trading on an EV/forward sales of 1.9x, our FY23 revenue growth forecast of +17% implies the stock should be trading
    nearer 5.7x. We believe recent weakness in the share price presents an attractive buying opportunity for the patient investor.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    For Bars latest this morning.
    OUTPERFORM
    Plexure's (PX1) FY21 result provided little new information to the market after pre-announcing revenue but delivered a
    slightly larger than expected loss due to increased platform costs. We understand that the company is in the final stages of
    an RFP to win a substantial contract with a globally listed, multi-brand food retailer, with management expecting
    completion during 1H22
    . Beyond this potential contract win, management has cited the global recovery profile and
    COVID-19 related disruptions as slowing the speed of new customer acquisitions in the short term, but remain sanguine on
    achieving its FY25 revenue target of NZ$100m, given the coup of recruiting two high profile international sales executives
    from competitors. After success with Indonesian supermarket Super Indo, PX1 also expects to onboard more Ahold
    Delhaize (global supermarket group) brands during FY22. With management confident of executing new contract wins,
    adding additional McDonald's markets, and growing its international sales presence we retain our OUTPERFORM rating.
    What's changed?
    FY21 operationally in-line
    PX1 delivered FY21 revenue of NZ$29m (+15%) driven by back book growth from existing customers. The -NZ$8m loss was larger
    than expected, attributable to higher platform costs and FTE wage inflation. As pre-announced on 9 March, FTE headcount grew to
    150, below the company's FY21 target of 190. However, since March 2021, PX1 has acquired 10 new FTEs (taking current headcount
    to 160), two of which are senior sales executives, joining from competitors in the US and Asia, each with existing networks and
    relationships in respective markets. We view this as a positive endorsement of PX1's proposition and likely driver of future sales.
    Update on existing customer base
    PX1's presence in McDonald's markets increased from 59 to 64 during the year and the company expects to add Spain, the remainder
    of India and three other markets to its platform during FY22. PX1's current contract with McDonald's is driven by store growth, with
    an increased user base gross margin erosive. PX1 is confident of changing its contract with McDonald's to align more with user
    growth on its platform, with resolution expected by September 2021.
    Valuation
    With PX1 now trading on an EV/forward sales of 1.9x, our FY23 revenue growth forecast of +17% implies the stock should be trading
    nearer 5.7x. We believe recent weakness in the share price presents an attractive buying opportunity for the patient investor.
    Thanks for GWD, could you pls share Forbar's latest report on PPH on that thread if possible.
    Last edited by sb9; 21-05-2021 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    I think we should have all realised this was going to be a bad one. Two things:

Many people aren't going to shops all over the world thanks to COVID. That means I expect their revenue to be at risk, for the time being.
    Because nobody is going into retail stores, all those stores have to stop spending money. If a deal was in the works previously, most certainly it would be stalled during COVID. I am amazed this is surprising to some.

But I would love the SP to drop some more, great buying if we get down under 40c again. Drop baby drop!
    Great buying? Only if it recovers afterwards :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Outside thinking.

Thanks GWD

Like this bit........"We understand that the company is in the final stages of an RFP to win a substantial contract with a globally listed, multi-brand food retailer, with management expecting completion during 1H22."

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    ........ attractive buying opportunity for the patient investor.
    We should all be that investor! NZ needs more companies like this, deserves a bit of patience and support.