sharetrader
Page 514 of 689 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    See post 5116.
    Yes but where did they get this information from it isn't when I asked Craig if there are any new contracts in the pipeline last year during the video call is it? how do they "understand" its a substantial contract with a globally listed, multi-brand food retailer and that it will be completing 1H22?

And ahold global super market group we all expect it to take onboard new stores after its excellent performance with super-indo we have since last year this is nothing new.

They probably have sources that we don't get access too. Relax enjoy the ride, maybe buy more..

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Yes but where did they get this information from it isn't when I asked Craig if there are any new contracts in the pipeline last year during the video call is it? how do they "understand" its a substantial contract with a globally listed, multi-brand food retailer and that it will be completing 1H22?

And ahold global super market group we all expect it to take onboard new stores after its excellent performance with super-indo we have since last year this is nothing new.
    Forbar hold two allocations of shares (Companies Office), the first is the largest Plexure shareholder. The other allocation is fourth largest. I guess they have some pulling power when it comes to talking to management and the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Forbar hold two allocations of shares (Companies Office), the first is the largest Plexure shareholder. The other allocation is fourth largest. I guess they have some pulling power when it comes to talking to management and the board.
    Ok thanks I'm just looking for positive news that actually has substance to it.
    Last edited by Hello123; 21-05-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Membaa

Ok thanks I'm just looking for positive news that actually has substance it.
    We shareholders are probably all looking for that and the Forbar report is very encouraging, supporting the media disclosure of the CEO some time ago but adding a sense of timing, which isn't too far away.

Why would Forbar write those lines if they didn't have very high confidence (OUTPERFORM) in it coming to fruition? The largest shareholder (custodian) of Plexure. They are talking to their clients. I'm certain that they don't do that flippantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    We shareholders are probably all looking for that and the Forbar report is very encouraging, supporting the media disclosure of the CEO some time ago but adding a sense of timing, which isn't too far away.

Why would Forbar write those lines if they didn't have very high confidence (OUTPERFORM) in it coming to fruition? The largest shareholder (custodian) of Plexure. They are talking to their clients. I'm certain that they don't do that flippantly.
    I am wondering whether you put too much emphasis on this comment. Either this is public knowledge, and then the source would not be Forbar, or Forbar is spreading insider information to their customers (which I don't think - and it would be illegal as well).

More likely is that some author of some report might think they have heard or understood (sic) something which may or may not have been said in a public meeting.

That is what the word "understand" can mean.

I wouldn't put money on what somebody thinks they might have heard. Would you?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I am wondering whether you put too much emphasis on this comment. Either this is public knowledge, and then the source would not be Forbar, or Forbar is spreading insider information to their customers (which I don't think - and it would be illegal as well).

More likely is that some author of some report might think they have heard or understood (sic) something which may or may not have been said in a public meeting.

Someone posted the Forbar latest update, maybe I shouldn't have read it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

Then why are they including it at all in a report like this if they don't know themselves?

Could it be because as Baa said they have a large holding of Plexure and want it to spread to keep the share price from falling further or do they have information we dont? either way doesn't sound right to me price manipulation or revealing insider information.

Then why are they including it at all in a report like this if they don't know themselves?

Could it be because as Baa said they have a large holding of Plexure and want it to spread to keep the share price from falling further or do they have information we dont? either way doesn't sound right to me price manipulation or revealing insider information.
    Pure speculation on their part - reading between the lines as they say.

And hearing what they want to say
    Last edited by winner69; 22-05-2021 at 11:47 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Also from Hotcopper via kiwiCheek posted..

"I saw a recent interview with the CEO of PX1, Craig Herbison. Absolutely worth reading right to the END of the article which is where the real gold in the story is for those of us wanting a few hints on direction. The Israeli company App that has previously had all of the McDonald's US business has experienced issues with the tracking of their sales.

In the meantime, the CEO of PX1 has been ramping up and says that all he can say is they are busier than ever before with Macca's work.

Anyone else think this is a take-off sign for PX1`into the US??"