sharetrader
Page 530 of 689 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    If it is as you say, which I sincerely doubt, why would the CFO continue in a consulting capacity until a replacement is found? That's imo why the announce is open-ended ... he probably has some personal reasons for moving on but is happy to continue in a consulting capacity until replaced. That's not a fundamental disagreement imo, it is an amicable departure in due course.
    I have seen executives resign (as Andrew has gone) due to fundamental disagreements and stay on in a consultancy role until a replacement is found.

Reason? Role has changed from executive to consultant - accountability & responsibility has changed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I have seen executives resign (as Andrew has gone) due to fundamental disagreements and stay on in a consultancy role until a replacement is found.

Reason? Role has changed from executive to consultant - accountability & responsibility has changed as well.
    He also might be the only person who really knows how things work ..... lack of depth in finance structure?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

If I was a CFO in a company that is going to experience rapid growth I wouldn’t be resigning. To me it means one of 2 things either he was asked to or he has come to the conclusion the company is going nowhere and there are greener pastures elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    If I was a CFO in a company that is going to experience rapid growth I wouldn’t be resigning. To me it means one of 2 things either he was asked to or he has come to the conclusion the company is going nowhere and there are greener pastures elsewhere.
    Couldn't agree more. If you've been given options and the "big customer" is just around the corner, you'd be wanting to stick around to give affect to those options.

Did any Xero CFO's bail in their run?

Remember how Phil norman said "ive never been more confident of Plexures future". Wonder if that still applies.

Membaa

From the Annual Report, Andrew holds 1,518,614 shares and is in the top-20 shareholders. He doesn't need to work for the company and draw a salary to enjoy the benefits ongoing of the company growth. He may also have some of the 5.38m options awarded to "Key Executives" and staff but the holders of those are not disclosed.

If Andrew were to have sold a swag of his shares and resign, well I'd have a different view.

From the Annual Report, Andrew holds 1,518,614 shares and is in the top-20 shareholders. He doesn't need to work for the company and draw a salary to enjoy the benefits ongoing of the company growth. He may also have some of the 5.38m options awarded to "Key Executives" and staff but the holders of those are not disclosed.

If Andrew were to have sold a swag of his shares and resign, well I'd have a different view.
    As a CFO he has very limited opportunity to sell shares with out raising suspicions of insider trading . As an ex employee he can do what ever he likes. My bet is that he will sell his shares and the investing public will not have to be advised. I will watch the top 20 but of course that only has to be updated once per year so it is not reliable information.

He sold 320,000 at around $1.40:

Like it when CFO picks the top

But he has had to front up with $300k last 6 months to get the cheap ones from exercising options .I’m assuming he personally had to front with the cash here[
    Last edited by winner69; 18-06-2021 at 01:49 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

As a CFO he has very limited opportunity to sell shares with out raising suspicions of insider trading . As an ex employee he can do what ever he likes. My bet is that he will sell his shares and the investing public will not have to be advised. I will watch the top 20 but of course that only has to be updated once per year so it is not reliable information.
    Often ex-employees and directors are locked in after they resign, for a number of months, to disclosures. I'd have to re-read the policy but I won't 'bet' on it either way.

Did you know that any shareholder can request the top-20 from their company at any time and the list is current as at that time, in this case sourced from Computershare.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    He sold 320,000 at around $1.40:

Like it when CFO picks the top

But he has had to front up with $300k last 6 months to get the cheap ones from exercising options .I’m assuming he personally had to front with the cash here[
    You're referring to the sales of shares that were applied to converting options in November last year taking his shareholding from 385,022 to 1,000,000 shares? I think that's what happened.

I'd be more inclined to reference his more recent exercise of 518,614 options to shares for $98,333.20 consideration on 16 March 21 this year (only 3 months ago), taking him from 1,000,000 shares to 1,518,614 shares.

These are not the signs of a company executive who has lost faith in the company!

Membaa

Tough audience here, like everyone is so down on Plexure. I wonder how many of the negative nellies actually have any shares, let alone a sizeable holding (relative to portfolio size).