sharetrader
Page 54 of 689 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154554 ... LastLast
    Membaa

@PT I wish VML well, but where is the liquidity

appreciate your sentiment PT, though with due respect, I guess that means you haven't taken a position? Nevertheless, the liquidity seems sufficient to get in, for minor positions, that's all that has traded for quite some time, and sufficient to get out as well. We minions are happy as far as I can tell. The big positions so far haven't signalled a willingness to exit on market, and why would they if they expect good things to come. Most wouldn't be in for a double, they'll be in for a 10 - 20 bagger wouldn't they? By then there will be more than enough liquidity to do whatever they want to.

Others who have been banned or exiled themselves, would leap on this to point out that liquidating a major position (basically a cornerstone investor) is either problematic, corrupt, unethical or dumping, but there is the dilemma isn't it? No cornerstone can get out of this with the liquidity the way it is without shafting the current price, or potentially their entry price, or thereabouts, and on the presumption another major, or a swag of minors, wants in, at market?

BAA
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 18-03-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Must be nearly Bed-Time in New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    We will all be gasping for a breath of fresh air by then, so hopefully they can get their results up within a month or so of end-FY. Thanks for posting the rules though..
    It was nearly two months at half year and I would expect similar for full year - few, if any, companies can get their results out in a month. You will just have to sit patiently .

...So in this case the capital raised to-date in the FY end Mar'15 is currently around 1/4 of the previous year for a 280%+ (to Nov14) revenue gain.

Or am I still reading this sideways?...
    Perhaps it might be best to disconnect the capital raising from the revenue, break that association.

The capital raising(s) are to bring more cash into the business to remain solvent (and legal) which is necessary for VML because in recent times payments have exceeded receipts.
    Yes, so far this Financial Year they have raised a lot less than was necessary last year.

Revenue is up because they are winning more business.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 18-03-2015 at 11:56 PM. Reason: payments <> receipts error
    om mani peme hum

Thumbs down

THINGS AT VML ARE GOING SWIMMINGLY!!

But we're going to do a pre-IPO capital raising then an IPO.

https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=3833708

Question Have they heard of KYC?

Would someone tell them their client TELECOM NZ, has changed their name. Not a good look.

I can only see the announcement today as positive. I admit Scott Bradley is a CEO who always talks up his company but the flurry of announcements in recent times is good news.
    1. New level of growth strength and success. landmark year expectation
    2. Encouraged by the support enjoyed from key customers and suppliers and by the scale of and timeliness of market opportunities
    3. Could not be more optimistic about VMov prospects
    4. The sharp increase in customer interest since presenting at theNational retailer federation event in New York in January .(good news) ...... New equity calital (dilutes shareholding but increases capital for growth - not sure if good or not so good but must be necessary)

can someone advise the effect /impact of share consolidation, listing on ASX, and additional capital raising?

Further thoughts = I am a very modest shareholder in Vmob - but I have liked and supported VMob since I first became aware they existed. I invested in the first capital raising and have increased my modest shareholding since that original investment. Before VMob do go to the market for capital raising I will look forward to more detail on their contracts they are negotiating. They will need to release their financials and projections. This may cause some level of conflict with the existing contracts but it will be necessary. Hopefully those financials and projections will give the share price a good nudge before the capital raising commences in earnest.

the second thought I have is related. some investors have held shares and it might be time to reward those investors with a rights issue. I am considering writing to management to ask if there will be a rights issue.
    Last edited by Monty; 19-03-2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: edit because of further thoughts on subject

Membaa

Wow .. when I said last night to expect some news around the corner, even I didn't expect it today! The Baa-rometer is on fire.

I share your optimism Monty, and Scott Bradley's, they're making massive progress at a startling pace.

Something not mentioned in their announcement today but would make sense after, or at the same time as a share consolidation, would be to move from the NZAX to the NZX, especially now that an ASX listing follows as they plan to do. This would lend credibility to ASX investors (though it seems optimistic that an ASX listing would make any real difference, except increase costs - refer another NZ tech accounting company).

I wouldn't be surprised to see the sequence of events that Scott refers to, ergo their 'Roadmap' begin soon and unfold quickly. These guys are sharp and on to it as far as I can tell.

Reading between the lines, VMob has rapidly moved from 'pleasantly pleased' at some significant successes about 6 months ago, to 'crikey we're getting it right' 3 months ago, to 'heck this is bigger than we dreamed' 1 month ago, to 'holy moly we're hitting the jackpot!' ... and a bright future lies ahead.

... so now it's like, 'we are drinking from the fire hose, so what's the plan'? Scale fast seems a good answer. (and don't 'drop the ball').

I'm not concerned much about share dilution, I put my faith in the fact that they will dilute (issue shares to raise capital) only at a level required to meet the demand to scale their business. Reason? The dilution affects us just the same as them ... the directors, staff and cornerstones who already have plenty invested, and way more than we do. They won't shaft their own % by over capitalising, just enough is enough.

Overall I'm really excited as well about investing in VMob and eagerly awaiting the rollout of their 'roadmap' over the next few months.

Maybe we need the trolls to come and pooh on our party, to point out the obvious shortcomings that my increasingly rose tinted glasses are failing to see.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I can only see the announcement today as positive. I admit Scott Bradley is a CEO who always talks up his company but the flurry of announcements in recent times is good news.
    1. New level of growth strength and success. landmark year expectation
    2. Encouraged by the support enjoyed from key customers and suppliers and by the scale of and timeliness of market opportunities
    3. Could not be more optimistic about VMov prospects
    4. The sharp increase in customer interest since presenting at theNational retailer federation event in New York in January .(good news) ...... New equity calital (dilutes shareholding but increases capital for growth - not sure if good or not so good but must be necessary)

can someone advise the effect /impact of share consolidation, listing on ASX, and additional capital raising?

Further thoughts = I am a very modest shareholder in Vmob - but I have liked and supported VMob since I first became aware they existed. I invested in the first capital raising and have increased my modest shareholding since that original investment. Before VMob do go to the market for capital raising I will look forward to more detail on their contracts they are negotiating. They will need to release their financials and projections. This may cause some level of conflict with the existing contracts but it will be necessary. Hopefully those financials and projections will give the share price a good nudge before the capital raising commences in earnest.

the second thought I have is related. some investors have held shares and it might be time to reward those investors with a rights issue. I am considering writing to management to ask if there will be a rights issue.

I think sometimes Baa that it is only you and I who hold the faith in VMob. Are we the smart ones or the dumb ones.
    What I think might set us apart is the effort we invested in finding out as much about VMob as we can. I have been to every investor presentation, spoken with Scott Bradley and Phil norman and gone in detail through all the reports and publications available. I have jp used what information is available to do some calcipulations on potential revenue from in the first instance the McDonalds contract and quite frankly even at the conservative analysis the numbers are great. I think it would not be too long before VMob suddenly gets the attention of the major investors.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I think sometimes Baa that it is only you and I who hold the faith in VMob. Are we the smart ones or the dumb ones.
    The distinction between smart and dumb in VMob is whether you are foolish enough to buy on-market when every ten seconds they are intending on issuing discounted shares to: (a) Directors; (b) Sophisticated investors; and, (c) Not you.

Membaa

I don't know of any other way to buy shares in VMob except on-market, and I want shares, lots of shares, as many as I can afford and justify in my portfolio. I want an ownership in VMob and it's success, and I'm very very happy with it, and I bought all of it on the market.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    The distinction between smart and dumb in VMob is whether you are foolish enough to buy on-market when every ten seconds they are intending on issuing discounted shares to: (a) Directors; (b) Sophisticated investors; and, (c) Not you.

I don't know of any other way to buy shares in VMob except on-market, and I want shares, lots of shares, as many as I can afford and justify in my portfolio. I want an ownership in VMob and it's success, and I'm very very happy with it, and I bought all of it on the market.

BAA
    1. Get an accountant to certify that you are a sophisticated investor (so you don't need statutory protections/disclosures).
    2. Befriend directors of VML.
    3. Get "the mad hook ups bro."