sharetrader
Page 55 of 689 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    1. Get an accountant to certify that you are a sophisticated investor (so you don't need statutory protections/disclosures).
    2. Befriend directors of VML.
    3. Get "the mad hook ups bro."
    Is that what you've done robbo? Or don't you have any shares?
    (what is 3.) .. is that english?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Is that what you've done robbo? Or don't you have any shares?
    (what is 3.) .. is that english?
    Just walk into VML HQ and start spittin' like Savage at 0:38 seconds in this video.

In all fairness, VML will probably be a 10-bagger on the ASX at these prices.

PYL/MJP as examples in recent times.

I have faith too. I bought into Snakk about as blindly as I bought into this (I shoot first and ask questions later?). I ditched Snakk pretty quickly but I haven't ditched this, I've been doing the opposite -- they are quite the opposite.

As for the mad hookups -- yeah I don't like the fact that I've had to pay 75% more than CAM and co, but that's just how it is.
    Remember that they issued a whole bunch of options, recently, to their employees, at $0.018.

Membaa

The issue is only 34.5m options @ $0.018 (of ~1.4b cap) to employees "on or about the 27 March". I don't consider that to be much of an overhang, but if the employees decide to take an easter bonus instead of getting RICH, then perhaps some of it could hit the market.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    I have faith too. I bought into Snakk about as blindly as I bought into this (I shoot first and ask questions later?). I ditched Snakk pretty quickly but I haven't ditched this, I've been doing the opposite -- they are quite the opposite.

As for the mad hookups -- yeah I don't like the fact that I've had to pay 75% more than CAM and co, but that's just how it is.
    Remember that they issued a whole bunch of options, recently, to their employees, at $0.018.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 20-03-2015 at 12:29 PM.

The issue is only 34.5m options @ $0.018 (of ~1.4b cap) to employees "on or about the 27 March". I don't consider that to be much of an overhang, but if the employees decide to take an easter bonus instead of getting RICH, then perhaps some of it could hit the market.
    At this stage the most important numbers for me are that the McDonalds contract is succeeding and some metrics provided as to why it is succeeding. If this happens then due to the large liquidity on ASX it will be good times.

Considering it is expensive to have dual listings they must be very confident of the future.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    At this stage the most important numbers for me are that the McDonalds contract is succeeding and some metrics provided as to why it is succeeding. If this happens then due to the large liquidity on ASX it will be good times.

Considering it is expensive to have dual listings they must be very confident of the future.
    Agree, I'm sure we have will plenty to discuss when the full year results are out, and Monty seems eager to crunch the numbers as well. I hope we get a good level of detail in a contemporary style of reporting suited to assessment and forming an independent view of their business. It will save us having to nag the CFO and CEO persistently until the annual shareholders meeting

That will have to be after the SP price spike though as I'll be a bit busy cracking open the good stuff.

Membaa

Default Congratulations - Rising Star Award won by VMob

Outstanding recognition, congratulations VMob.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/262122

but wait there's more, ​VMob has been selected to compete for the [Microsoft] International Partner Awards
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 20-03-2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: It helps to read the whole announcement ;)

Outstanding recognition, congratulations VMob.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/262122
    Yes and were also a finalist in the cloud platform category: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU150...ner-awards.htm

When I was writing about the options offered to employees at $0.018 I was meaning that vMob are "hooking up" their employees by doing this... if these guys were to exercise options and sell now -- I'd be dumping these guys pretty fast. Surely they'd know better.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post

When I was writing about the options offered to employees at $0.018 I was meaning that vMob are "hooking up" their employees by doing this... if these guys were to exercise options and sell now -- I'd be dumping these guys pretty fast. Surely they'd know better.
    options normally vest over 3 years.