sharetrader
Page 551 of 689 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 6889
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks for sharing however it doesn't quite explain the CFO's recent departure/replacement or is that just a quirk of timing?
    From what I heard he went through a seperation and has got kids. If you have ever been through that, or seen someone go through that it can be very difficult to function at 100%.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    From what I heard he went through a seperation and has got kids. If you have ever been through that, or seen someone go through that it can be very difficult to function at 100%.
    if that's true, it can be quite stressful and takes big toll on mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    The correct thing to do then in such a situation or px1 would suffer a lot more juggling both

Quote Originally Posted by Sampan View Post
    I have it on good authority that the reason for Herbisons departure was a 'disciplinary' type matter that in no way was related to the financial performance of the company both now or impending. On that basis, there should be no sell off relating to his departure unless of course people thought that his worth/value to the company was the same as the share sell off on a relative basis.
    A lot of the value in any company comes down to trust and reliability. Will they do what they say they will do, and can they be relied on in the future?

For me they have failed in at least three ways this year:
    1. Failing to deliver new customers
    2. Failing to retain CFO and provide certainty in future for that role (now replaced)
    3. Failing to retain CEO and provide certainty in future for that role

All of those items were problematic but the total lack of a succession plan for both CEO and CFO is astounding.

If as you say the CEO leaving was for disciplinary reasons, that makes sense, but for me the lack of trust that I now have isn't related to just this one event.

Even if they were to bring on a qualified CEO tomorrow, it takes a long time to repair the hugely damaged trust that this year has caused. It would take a lot for many of the burned shareholders here on ST to ever buy back in again.

It's usually something to do with inappropriate touching these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    It's usually something to do with inappropriate touching these days.
    Wasn't there a rumour that was why he was moved on from his last job? Surely lightening doesn't strike twice. Even so, it was always a brave experiment to take a middle manager from a local retail bank and expect him to run a tech business at all. You can only milk a single big customer and hire all your friends for so long, sooner or later someone has to go out and sell something. Wasn't this #2 or #3 on Deloitte Fast50 in around 2017 or 2018? Took them way too long to show this chancer the door. And then to make such a meal of it and not have a replacement lined up?

Outside thinking.

Wow..... big changes and a capital rise underway.

Plexure Group has entered into a binding, conditional agreement to acquire leading transaction platform provider TASK for A$120 million, to transform Plexure into an end-to-end cloud engagement and transaction platform provider for major hospitality enterprises and grocery organisations.

This development explains a bit of the recent uncertainty. GLH.

Plexure lost the plot now ….delusional

Acquiring a business …..only winners are the TASK owners

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...254/352211.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Could be seen as a reverse takeover

TASK / Plexure

A marriage made in heaven

What can go wrong