sharetrader
Page 57 of 689 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157557 ... LastLast

I reckon VML will be at least 30 cents or even 50 cents one day ......even if they eventually end up on the scrap heap

Can you imagine what robbo would be saying if the directors HADN'T taken part in capital raising?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I reckon VML will be at least 30 cents or even 50 cents one day ......even if they eventually end up on the scrap heap
    Hi winner69, can't understand why you would just appear on this thread and say this…….but then I am just a newbie?
    Last edited by Wallace D; 31-03-2015 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    Can you imagine what robbo would be saying if the directors HADN'T taken part in capital raising?
    I'd be saying "they're obviously going to do the right thing and wait until the pre-IPO (which they would have known was coming up) when the information is out on the table, instead of drinking half the drink before they serve it over the bar."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I've been waiting a long time for a VML bull to break it down for me where it's fair for directors to do that to the people who own the company that employs them

I thought Wallace D might be that bull.

They knew what they were doing - and as Wallace D's beloved Peter Lynch noted, '...insiders might sell their shares for any number of reasons, but they buy them for only one: they think the price will rise.'

Or in this case, '...because they knew the price would rise on seemingly good news and decided to give themselves a wonderful discount to the price paid by those mugs who bought on-market.'
    Fact: VML notice 15/9/14 Mike Carden buy's shares on 11/9/14, 2.6mn on Market @1.9, maybe he wasn't privy to the forthcoming 1 cent placement?

4/9/15 7,357,886 shares traded @ Vwap 1.89
    5/9/15 3,625,000 shares traded @ Vwap 1.87 as example of preceding days activity.

I probably even sold some to him.

VML notice 30/1/15 Mike Carden listed as one of the recipients of the placement, good on him!

We have a good investment holding and a few for trading around the edges, if Mr Market get's ahead of it self. (how's that for disclosure)

I think it is worth contemplating that everyone is in this game to make money, trading or investing across all available equities, including the hard working Excecutives, Directors, employee's of any entity.

I wish you well with your strategies, you are obviously a very success person, and a long contributor on ST.

Wallace D. (Holding)

So which is it? Were you selling or buying at 1.9? I thought you mentioned earlier you were accumulating? Why would you be selling your shares if you saw so much potential in them?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Fact: VML notice 15/9/14 Mike Carden buy's shares on 11/9/14, 2.6mn on Market @1.9, maybe he wasn't privy to the forthcoming 1 cent placement?

4/9/15 7,357,886 shares traded @ Vwap 1.89
    5/9/15 3,625,000 shares traded @ Vwap 1.87 as example of preceding days activity.

I probably even sold some to him.

VML notice 30/1/15 Mike Carden listed as one of the recipients of the placement, good on him!

We have a good investment holding and a few for trading around the edges, if Mr Market get's ahead of it self. (how's that for disclosure)

I think it is worth contemplating that everyone is in this game to make money, trading or investing across all available equities, including the hard working Excecutives, Directors, employee's of any entity.

I wish you well with your strategies, you are obviously a very success person, and a long contributor on ST.

Wallace D. (Holding)
    Originally Posted by Wallace D
    no we didn't get any of the 1cent placement recently. But through our research identified this opportunity last year and started accumulating, some @ 2 cents initially as it fell from 4.8cps, then all the way down to .9 cents, and lots around the 1 cent price range. We couldn't believe our good fortune, but were very surprised they were being sold off at this price.

Highest performing stock now:

Stock Name Year start price Current price Year change
    VML VMob Group
    $0.014
    $0.024
    71.43%
    XRO Xero
    $16.150
    $24.470
    51.52%
    PAY Pushpay Holdings
    $2.800
    $3.950
    41.07%
    PPL Pumpkin Patch
    $0.220
    $0.285
    29.55%
    BRL Bathurst Resources
    $0.030
    $0.038
    26.67%

They should do a chart for "Highest Performing Stock (for directors buying through would-be-but-for-insider-trading-transitional-period placement):"

VML - VMob Group - Placement start price: $0.01 - Current Price: $0.024 - Year change: 240%

Good to be a director of VML, you just beat the market 3.5 fold! Well done to directors!

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Highest performing stock now:

Stock Name Year start price Current price Year change
    VML VMob Group
    $0.014
    $0.024
    71.43%
    XRO Xero
    $16.150
    $24.470
    51.52%
    PAY Pushpay Holdings
    $2.800
    $3.950
    41.07%
    PPL Pumpkin Patch
    $0.220
    $0.285
    29.55%
    BRL Bathurst Resources
    $0.030
    $0.038
    26.67%

Banned

Hi Axe, please read what I wrote, my focus now is investing/trading the ASX predominantly, but as I disclosed, we have a solid investment holding of VML shares, but will always trade a few when technical indicators suit. As you will see in the charts, the price got pushed down to 1 cent again sometime after that? and yes I bought some more, isn't that what we do?

When others are selling, we are buying? as long as the story hasn't changed?

As Peter Lynch say's, if you can't convince yourself "When I'm down 25%, I'm a buyer", and banish forever the fatal thought "When I'm down 25%, I'm a seller" then you'll never make a decent profit in stocks.

To qualify this, DYOR extensively, as not all stocks are created equal, and I'm in no way telling people to buy this stock, just saying I have and am supporting those with like minds.

Another thing I have noticed observing lot's of the recent tech/biotech listings in NZ, is how a company can say " This is a 5 year plan"…..and everyone seems to expect it to happen in 1year????

Again presents great trading / investing opportunities.

Wallace D (Holding)

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Another thing I have noticed observing lot's of the recent tech/biotech listings in NZ, is how a company can say " This is a 5 year plan"…..and everyone seems to expect it to happen in 1year???
    This would be a great observation if companies who promote 5 year plans didn't constantly refer to the beginning of their 5 year plan every year

People have short memories though, I agree!