sharetrader
Page 572 of 689 FirstFirst ... 72472522562568569570571572573574575576582622672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 6889
    Guru

Whose up for the SPP, it closes tomorrow ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    We might get it on market in the next few days if the China situation spirals downwards and the takeaway from this weeks fed meeting is bearish.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I decided to apply for a small amount. And if the sp drops down below 52c I will consider getting a few more. I think

I'm in for 15k

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I decided to apply for a small amount. And if the sp drops down below 52c I will consider getting a few more. I think
    Your inbox is full.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I'm in for 15k
    Will be putting similar amount too, see how it goes. Certainly seems TASK is the future here and being AUS owned might get better support this time around for the combined entity. And I'm picking they might change new company to TASK and also ticker code along the way.

I was hoping to get some insights in today's AGM but Phil just said most of the questions will be deferred until Friday

Underwhelmed by the meeting. Direct questions not answered e.g. competitors and I feel it was a lost opportunity to not introduce the proposed CEO from Task

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I was hoping to get some insights in today's AGM but Phil just said most of the questions will be deferred until Friday
    The AGM tends to be a bit dry, after all it's really mostly about the past FY results, which closed months ago, so I tend not to expect too much or any real new information.

The deference to Friday Special Meeting (3pm) is all about Task merger and the cap raise. They'll be pumping that on the day. I noticed a question about whether they could announce the recent Task wins of Sky Stadium and Bakers Delight today - the answer didn't deny the wins, but deferred to Friday.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Underwhelmed by the meeting. Direct questions not answered e.g. competitors and I feel it was a lost opportunity to not introduce the proposed CEO from Task
    Some dumb questions though, like "why did the share price go down"? Lol, like the company drives the share market?

Anyway, hopefully shareholders have read the Task merger report and cap raise details thoroughly, it's all on on Friday. Personally I've voted yes to all resolutions.