sharetrader
Page 573 of 689 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6889
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The AGM tends to be a bit dry, after all it's really mostly about the past FY results, which closed months ago, so I tend not to expect too much or any real new information.

The deference to Friday Special Meeting (3pm) is all about Task merger and the cap raise. They'll be pumping that on the day. I noticed a question about whether they could announce the recent Task wins of Sky Stadium and Bakers Delight today - the answer didn't deny the wins, but deferred to Friday.
    Sure seem that way, got the impression that they're holding cards close to their chest for Friday meeting. I'm expecting some good bites from that meeting.

The AGM tends to be a bit dry, after all it's really mostly about the past FY results, which closed months ago, so I tend not to expect too much or any real new information.

The deference to Friday Special Meeting (3pm) is all about Task merger and the cap raise. They'll be pumping that on the day. I noticed a question about whether they could announce the recent Task wins of Sky Stadium and Bakers Delight today - the answer didn't deny the wins, but deferred to Friday.
    Capital raise closes tomorrow. It would make sense to do a bit of PR on both Plexure and Task today even if they can't answer a lot of questions about it. I understand the need to stick to the knitting but I have attended some very lively AGM with interesting Q&A. Not this one, but then Phil has never been particularly exciting. His people skills suck (I say this as someone who use to know him through work). He never impressed me then and he doesn't impress me now. Personal opinion and less relevant than the fact that the other directors don't own shares in the company (yet).

Some dumb questions though, like "why did the share price go down"? Lol, like the company drives the share market?
    Just going to hazard a guess that this was a Sharesies shareholder

I found TASK's YouTube channel and am about to sit down and watch it. Shoudn't take long as there are only a handful of videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/TRTPOS

Investor

SPP application done and dusted, let the fun begin on Friday special meeting.

Yes I applied for 20k shares thinking there might not be any scaling back this time?

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Yes I applied for 20k shares thinking there might not be any scaling back this time?
    Yeah I reckon everyone will get their full allocation. I decided I like TASK a lot better than I like Plexure. The CEO seems on the ball and the TASK suite of products looks excellent.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Yeah I reckon everyone will get their full allocation. I decided I like TASK a lot better than I like Plexure. The CEO seems on the ball and the TASK suite of products looks excellent.
    Couldn’t agree more, Dan is the man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I think Dan will help get Plexure back on track. I watched all the interviews and read up on him. He seems like he has a nice combination of ambition whilst being clear headed and steady.

I sold down most of my PLX earlier this year (not at the peak which I am kicking myself for) but I jumped back in on the SPP after investigating TASK. All self funded. They have grown the company with smart management and the products look exciting.

If we could replace the chairman I would be even happier…

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not that long ago, Craig was the man?