sharetrader
Page 578 of 689 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Task announce on LinkedIn 3 days ago:

"TASK is excited to announce it has extended its relationship with Compass Group Australia, executing an agreement to roll out across the entire enterprise."

... So that's three wins in just a few weeks. Looking forward to Plexure/TASK packaging these wins up and announcing to NZX and ASX soon.

Boom!
    Up and down day today. Started promising then faded. Hopefully a steady rise thru to Friday with above pending announcements and share allocation outcome known by Wed. Looking at SP now, pleased I applied for full allocation. Hope scaling not too severe.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Highly likely, might follow footsteps of Xero in that regard. It'll be nice if they can replicate same success in sp performance to that of XRO.
    Unlike XRO, it might stay dual listed though with primary listing being ASX with new name TASK.
    I thought XRO HQ was still in NZ
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I thought XRO HQ was still in NZ
    Yeah, I think XRO HQ is in Wellington

TASK having the new CEO and marketing guy based in Aussie may want to relocate its head office but I guess these days with virtual meetings it doesn’t matter as much. If Dan wants to hop back and forward he’s going to be Sh*t out of luck until 2022.
    It would be fun if he moved here and injected some energy into the team and our country.

I reckon the new company name will be
    Plexure + TASK

Looking forward to the share allocation tomorrow

Here we go again SP on the way down to 52c,and I thought I did really well after the last SPP was scaled back I bought some on market at $1.19,1c lower than the scaled back SPP,my bottle of bubbly got flat very quickly!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Here we go again SP on the way down to 52c,and I thought I did really well after the last SPP was scaled back I bought some on market at $1.19,1c lower than the scaled back SPP,my bottle of bubbly got flat very quickly!
    With all SPP I've have learned that it is almost always good to wait till afterward. I did not partake in this one nor will I for PEB. I am happy holding onto what I have for the longterm.

Investor

Allocations are showing up in Computer share online accounts. Looks like bit of scaling, got 36% of what I've applied for.

I thought the retail allocations were not allowed for less than 450,000. So basically just instós were assigned?

Or is this from the $20M retail allocation. Have they been allocated already?
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 29-09-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    I thought the retail allocations were not allowed for less than 450,000. So basically just instós were assigned?
    Sure you're not getting mixed up with PEB by any chance...

Oh sorry I’m on the wrong thread !

I have been allocated 100% of what I asked for.
    it's only a small amount of 5000 shares.