sharetrader
Page 586 of 689 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 6889

Stop Loss triggered, looks like I'm out. 20% loss, a hard pill to swallow!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Just as landing a McDonalds' contract which bleeds the company dry with servicing costs while limiting its ability to market its services to any other major fast food company is not a good business strategy - so revenues Cabot grow while costs grow! What a great deal and the hype was just as great!
    I might be wrong, but I think it wasn't the contract which made PX1 bleed with so much costs, but the way their backend solution has been designed that is not adopting the best practice and is cost inefficient. I think they are working on getting their solution right with the best practice these days so there is a hope in that sense. From a new customer perspective, I am not sure haha

But, maybe we should stop talking about plexure anymore, as it is TASK where future may be... Look at how much Vend has been sold for!
    Last edited by pg0220; 12-11-2021 at 06:16 PM.

It’s a bit risky selling for a loss now with earnings report right around the corner…

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    It’s a bit risky selling for a loss now with earnings report right around the corner…

Or maybe not. Who knows. Maybe fiasco has done the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Or maybe not. Who knows. Maybe fiasco has done the right thing.
    …and fiasco ended up with a fiasco …..with Plexure maybe an omen.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I think the HY will be poor with more emphasis on 2nd half. Be interesting to see how CEO moves forward.

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think it wasn't the contract which made PX1 bleed with so much costs, but the way their backend solution has been designed that is not adopting the best practice and is cost inefficient. I think they are working on getting their solution right with the best practice these days so there is a hope in that sense. From a new customer perspective, I am not sure haha

But, maybe we should stop talking about PX1 anymore, as it is TASK where future may be with... Look at how much Vend has been sold for!
    Yes Vend got a good price …but then again it had something that worked and had heaps of future customers to capture.
    Last edited by winner69; 12-11-2021 at 04:52 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I think you are seeing what aussies do best 'short'... maybe this will have more meat then OCA in a few months or a years time

The doors of the world are opening.

Banned

Hehe...as a new PX1 investor it's more like one door closes, and another slams in your face...

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post
    Hehe...as a new PX1 investor it's more like one door closes, and another slams in your face...
    Interesting - what made you want to invest into PX1 in the first place? I guess sure - for any so called growth stock there is a group of people telling themselves stories of "what could be if they just get this next amazing customer or deal" - and these stories are always amazing material for GroupThink researchers and other behavioural economists, but anybody who looks at Plexures (and however they have been called before) long history of living from continuous capital rises would need to see a reason why this time is different.

Did you find a reason?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)