sharetrader
Page 587 of 689 FirstFirst ... 87487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 6889
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Interesting - what made you want to invest into PX1 in the first place? I guess sure - for any so called growth stock there is a group of people telling themselves stories of "what could be if they just get this next amazing customer or deal" - and these stories are always amazing material for GroupThink researchers and other behavioural economists, but anybody who looks at Plexures (and however they have been called before) long history of living from continuous capital rises would need to see a reason why this time is different.

Did you find a reason?
    I got in on the Task deal - not before. The synergies looked good, as did the new management - but it's all about the execution, and therein lies the risk. Get it right there's a reward coming down the line, get it wrong and you have to wear the loses and move on. Nature of the beast. I've got it right in the past with A2 and more recently Pacific Edge, Rakon, Arborgen and NZ Windfarms. Not sure yet what side of the ledger PX1 will fall on.

I but anybody who looks at Plexures (and however they have been called before) long history of living from continuous capital rises would need to see a reason why this time is different.

Did you find a reason?
    Nah - just got a tip from a mate who said he was putting money in and that he strongly advised me to. And he put a relatively small amount into XRO under a dollar and will never work again.

I’m out. But still watching, I wonder any moat of this company compare with other companies?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    …and fiasco ended up with a fiasco …..with Plexure maybe an omen.
    We'll soon find out!

I suspect COVID has slowed their growth projection.

Preservation of funds is always important and it can be parked somewhere else for the time being, until we see a bit more traction by PX1

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    We'll soon find out!

I suspect COVID has slowed their growth projection.

Preservation of funds is always important and it can be parked somewhere else for the time being, until we see a bit more traction by PX1
    Seems like some descent news in the works pushing SP up 10% already ahead of announcement update on Wednesday. Always those in the know that seem to have a bit of a jump on the market.

The deal for Plexure to acquire Task had A$78.5m Plexure shares issued to the owners of Task at 60c per share. We may see Wednesday announcement in turn result in a rally of SP back up to at least what Task acquired the shares based on 0.60. There hasn't been much mention of the customers such as Starbucks etc, only focus has been on McDonalds. There is more to the company and the benefits of the Task acquisition are yet to be factored in and digested into SP. This recent dip in SP seems to have overlooke Tasks growth for Plexure. Hence maybe seeing market catchup today with the 10% rally pre announcement. I wouldn't action your stop losses at 20%, premature for a turn around. Give time for Task to integrate and be digested. Upside potential seems more likely than realising a 20% loss.
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 15-11-2021 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Seems like some descent news in the works pushing SP up 10% already ahead of announcement update on Wednesday. Always those in the know that seem to have a bit of a jump on the market.
    Just a bit risky indicator, and actually the bounce does not look different (just weaker) than the minor SP bounces on 16/8 and e.g. 2/9. Big seller finished and SP recovering a bit - normal laws of physics.

Sure - it it could be a case of insiders buying, but it could be as well a case of buy the rumor and sell the fact.

I don't think either that anything which would help the PX1 SP could be communicated through a planned announcement. If they have this new big customer, they would need to tell the market now, not wait until Wednesday ...

I guess we will know after the update ... but I won't hold my breath :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Just a bit risky indicator, and actually the bounce does not look different (just weaker) than the minor SP bounces on 16/8 and e.g. 2/9. Big seller finished and SP recovering a bit - normal laws of physics.

Sure - it it could be a case of insiders buying, but it could be as well a case of buy the rumor and sell the fact.

I don't think either that anything which would help the PX1 SP could be communicated through a planned announcement. If they have this new big customer, they would need to tell the market now, not wait until Wednesday ...

I guess we will know after the update ... but I won't hold my breath :
    15-20% rally in a day!?!

Will be interesting to see if as you say the larger volume seller has now cleared out and SP recovery reaches back up to 0.60 level where Task acquired shares at. Makes sense. Seems to be on track for that currently. I might top up for that trade now if touches back to 0.5, even if then sold at 0.6 will be another 20% return. If it is not insiders knowledge then seems quite a few buyers thinking the same today. 15- 20% seems overly substantial for a day rally. Tomorrow will likely continue to slowly uptrend another 3-5% pre update.
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 15-11-2021 at 02:39 PM.

The rally 2/9 to 6/9 was more than 40% up (53 cents to 75 cents) - Pump and dump?

Anyway - good luck, but I clearly would not hold my breath with this stock ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

The rally 2/9 to 6/9 was more than 40% up (53 cents to 75 cents) - Pump and dump?

Anyway - good luck, but I clearly would not hold my breath with this stock ...
    This stock is at it's stage of development that all you can do is hold your breath. Down the line we might be able to breathe easier but for the moment PX1 investors need good lungs