sharetrader
Page 588 of 689 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6889

An announcement of meeting a simple financial reporting obligation shouldn’t pump the stock up 15%, someone knows something or someone is taking a punt.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    An announcement of meeting a simple financial reporting obligation shouldn’t pump the stock up 15%, someone knows something or someone is taking a punt.
    Volumes would suggest a few taking a punt -- and $160k of sales not much is it
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
    Under .52 being the insto raise price was just absurd. Happy to get a few more under their price. Wednesday, first half will be revealed, I’ve previously stated my expectations.

Don’t believe the insider knowledge / trading nonsense, save that beginner conspiracy stuff for HotCopper.

Just a hint, if you check the course of trades … it’s like everyday this is a plaything for tons of very low value trades… when it goes down heaps of tiny sells, when it goes up heaps of tiny buys. It only takes a $1 or $10 trade to move the market price. You reckon any of them have any idea what’s going on or just chasing the daily meme?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Under .52 being the insto raise price was just absurd. Happy to get a few more under their price. Wednesday, first half will be revealed, I’ve previously stated my expectations.

Don’t believe the insider knowledge / trading nonsense, save that beginner conspiracy stuff for HotCopper.

Just a hint, if you check the course of trades … it’s like everyday this is a plaything for tons of very low value trades… when it goes down heaps of tiny sells, when it goes up heaps of tiny buys. It only takes a $1 or $10 trade to move the market price. You reckon any of them have any idea what’s going on or just chasing the daily meme?
    Thought it was absurd when it went below the previous cap raise $1.20. We all know how that ended up

52 cents is certainly not a floor

Will they got enough fund to run this company? Or another capital raise soon?

Looked like someone box moving to me and same in Aus

Never mind I added more

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Looked like someone box moving to me and same in Aus

Never mind I added more
    Yeah, agree with above comments. Being able to buy into cap raise price is a good buying opportunity, especially with benefits of Task acquisition yet to be realised. Also a large part of the deal was calculated at share price allocation from Plexure to Task at 0.60. For sure SP will track north back to at least 0.60 soon enough
    Last edited by Maxtrade; 16-11-2021 at 10:33 AM.

Combined revenue of around $43m 2021 and market valuation is at $175m right now. 4x sales however sales might have been growing last 6 months. Be really interesting to see tomorrow!

The Company reported a net loss attributable to shareholders of $8.5 million for the period, including $2.1 million in relation to the TASK acquisition and higher recruitment costs. This result compared with a net loss of $4.4 million for the prior comparative period (PCP). Plexure’s total revenue for the period was NZ$13.5 million, which was 7% lower than last year. Operating expenses grew by $3.0 million to $21.8 million as the Company pursued a cost intensive strategy to invest for growth. This strategy had been predicated on strong sales growth, which has not occurred. In addition, IT costs from existing client activities also increased by 40% versus last year. Net cash utilised in operating and investing activities was $9.8 million for the six months, excluding investment in term deposits of $0.6 million. This was up from $5.4 million in the prior year. The cash balance on September 30 included funds provided from the capital raise, which were utilised on October 1 to part settle the purchase price for TASK.

Following this, Plexure will address further synergies, including platform efficiencies and overhead reductions, including a potential consolidation into a single exchange listing.

Loss worse than last year, looks like TASK winning more business and kicking the old Plexure strategy into touch with more ancillary bolt-ons to existing relationships like Pita Pit.

Could this be the true dawn post capital raise or another wasted opportunity?