sharetrader
Page 592 of 689 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    One thing we do know... If its a red day for a company, we can guarantee Balance will be on the appropriate ST thread trying to start a biggest schlong competition.
    Told you so like I told you so about ATM.

Ouch!

Ouch ouch.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-11-2021 at 01:58 PM.

[QUOTE=LoungeLizzard;925603]
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Tone is everything mate. If you say you're laughing loudest at what may (or may not) be Plexures demise, then that doesn't come across well. Personally I didn't think this result would be good anyway, it will take a while for TASK and their people to have an effect. Next 6-12 months will decide on where the new organisation is heading.
    If Task can solve any problem and why they are still struggle on tiny profit by themselves before acquisition?

[QUOTE=Justin;925656]
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post

If Task can solve any problem and why they are still struggle on tiny profit by themselves before acquisition?
    Look what you did ... you silenced the cheerleaders. How can you ask such a difficult question?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

[QUOTE=Justin;925656]

That was my first thought when merger was announced ….. Task took 20 years to grow revenues to $14m …..wtf

And now we pray for miracles to happen.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

That was my first thought when merger was announced ….. Task took 20 years to grow revenues to $14m …..wtf

And now we pray for miracles to happen.
    Plex re-affirms guidance $45-$47 million. That's saying H2 going to be massive, or a miracle however you want to consider it.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 17-11-2021 at 04:37 PM.

H2 will be including revenue from Task, where as H1 has only included revenue from Plexure as they were not merged during H1

Bit embarrassing and even bewildering……hard to believe there was such a ‘misunderstanding’ between CEO and CFO ………..a cynic might think that they were actually had withdrawn guidance but then realised there would be a HUGE market reaction if they did.

Plexure Group Limited (NZX/ASX:PX1) (Plexure) wishes to confirm that its previously advised revenue guidance for FY22 of $45 – 47 million remains in place. In the investor call this morning the CFO made an error in responding to a question that guidance was being withdrawn.
    Last edited by winner69; 17-11-2021 at 06:44 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

[QUOTE=Justin;925656]

The pertinent question to ask as well is this - if TASK is such a shxt hot company, why hasn’t it listed on the ASX by itself given the demand for IPOs over there?

I certainly would not trust Plexure’s ability to spot a good business given how completely they have screwed up the company and shareholders in the process. The CR at $1.20 a year ago with all the lofty promises made to raise the funds must rank as one of the biggest flops of dual ASX listings!
    Last edited by Balance; 17-11-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shwatch View Post
    ForBarr initiating coverage of the firm with an ‘outperform’ rating and a $1.58 target price.
    “PX1 is exposed to an ongoing thematic shift which has seen global advertising expenditure recycled into mobile and desktop solutions, away from more traditional print channels such as newspaper and magazine,” analysts Jamie Foulkes and Ashton Olds wrote.
    The stock was a “compelling buying opportunity” for a patient investor willing to wait out lumpy revenue growth, they said.
    Think Forbar still has a $1.58 valuation on Plexure?

Would make it one of the most compelling buy on the market!

Banned

[QUOTE=BlackPeter;925661]
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Look what you did ... you silenced the cheerleaders. How can you ask such a difficult question?
    It's not a difficult question - most people have day jobs and don't spend all day on here.

TASK is not guaranteed to turn things around but they are a better proposition than Plexure on it's own, who would have went under otherwise. I didn't invest in Plexure but I looked at TASK as a separate entity and thought it was worth the punt. I still think that. There's many here- you may be one - who try and analyse relatively young business's using the wrong metrics. TASK have a good product, a good plan, have potential and good people. The 4 P's of early investing.

I expected this first set of results to be poor and perhaps the next one as well. The overhang from PLexure will take a while to deal with. In 12 months time it could be a turnaround story. Or not. I wouldn't- and haven't - put my shirt on it , but as I say, I think they are worth a punt. Their first job should be to drop the Plexure name and rebrand.