sharetrader
Page 597 of 689 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607647 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    PX1 still dropping! I thought it might have hit its bottom but it looks like it's going down to 40 cents. Hopefully that's because Craig is dumping shares at market and things will bounce back in a couple of days.
    Hope reigns eternal

Be in 30's for a while .....then possibly the 20s

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hope reigns eternal

Be in 30's for a while .....then possibly the 20s
    I don’t see it getting down to the 20s unless the whole market crashes. But the market is out of love with Plexure and Craig is dumping large volumes on the market so 35-36 is possible

I don’t see it getting down to the 20s unless the whole market crashes. But the market is out of love with Plexure and Craig is dumping large volumes on the market so 35-36 is possible
    Craig's revenge goes on and on....

Quote Originally Posted by pg0220 View Post
    Craig's revenge goes on and on....
    It’s a costly revenge for him!

Clearly he has no friends on the inside to give him a heads up bad news is coming. Glad to see there were no leaks but I’m surprised he wasn’t in the know. Maybe this was Phil’s revenge on Craig?

PX1 still dropping! I thought it might have hit its bottom but it looks like it's going down to 40 cents. Hopefully that's because Craig is dumping shares at market and things will bounce back in a couple of days.
    I hate to say it, but hope is not a good investment strategy.

You need to identify whether there are any points which make Plexure a more promising investment than any other you could make at the moment. What is it? Great (and proven) management and board? Best ever story? Consistently keeping their promises and hitting their targets? Do they have a moat and sit in a market which only can go upwards? Do they actually make money and are likely to repeat this year after year?

If the answer to more than one of these questions is "no" - than they are likely to end up together with the other 95% of startups who are losing on the junk heap of history.

The only thing real will be then the huge amount of shareholder funds they burned getting there.

So - if you really understand the industry and the company (better than the market) - by all means, go for it if the indicators look great. However - if you are just a punter hoping that every dropping startup will come right again just because it is dropping, than your odds are not looking good. Actually - they might look better if you sell out and buy a Lotto ticket instead ... with the latter you know at least that you have (in average) a 50% chance to get your money back.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I hate to say it, but hope is not a good investment strategy.

You need to identify whether there are any points which make Plexure a more promising investment than any other you could make at the moment. What is it? Great (and proven) management and board? Best ever story? Consistently keeping their promises and hitting their targets? Do they have a moat and sit in a market which only can go upwards? Do they actually make money and are likely to repeat this year after year?

If the answer to more than one of these questions is "no" - than they are likely to end up together with the other 95% of startups who are losing on the junk heap of history.

The only thing real will be then the huge amount of shareholder funds they burned getting there.

So - if you really understand the industry and the company (better than the market) - by all means, go for it if the indicators look great. However - if you are just a punter hoping that every dropping startup will come right again just because it is dropping, than your odds are not looking good. Actually - they might look better if you sell out and buy a Lotto ticket instead ... with the latter you know at least that you have (in average) a 50% chance to get your money back.
    The only reason I’m hoping the price comes back up is because I already have my shares up for sale. Slightly above the current price and hoping not to drop my ask.

I liked the company a couple of years ago but since then they have over promised and under delivered. The merger looked promising although there are always fishhooks integrating two companies

IMO the current management are not up to scratch. I think the CEO is solid but he has no experience in trouble shooting. His skills at running TASK are not the same as the skills needed to fix this mess. He may be up to the task, he may not. I am underwhelmed by the CFO and the Chair. The Board seem to lack conviction. They were very slow to buy in and back the company. I have all the information I need. I am out.

It may be that things change in the future and that the new CEO is able to get a good handle on things and sort it out but he’s got a big job ahead of him and I will not be waiting around to see how he does but I wish him all the best.

The only reason I’m hoping the price comes back up is because I already have my shares up for sale. Slightly above the current price and hoping not to drop my ask.

I liked the company a couple of years ago but since then they have over promised and under delivered. The merger looked promising although there are always fishhooks integrating two companies

IMO the current management are not up to scratch. I think the CEO is solid but he has no experience in trouble shooting. His skills at running TASK are not the same as the skills needed to fix this mess. He may be up to the task, he may not. I am underwhelmed by the CFO and the Chair. The Board seem to lack conviction. They were very slow to buy in and back the company. I have all the information I need. I am out.

It may be that things change in the future and that the new CEO is able to get a good handle on things and sort it out but he’s got a big job ahead of him and I will not be waiting around to see how he does but I wish him all the best.
    Fair enough ... and yes, a temporary rebound is certainly in the realm of possibilities.

Anyway - good luck with that and for your next investment!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Directors getting some shares while the price is so low, must know something good is coming
    These directors must have got these shares for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob50 View Post
    That's an old disclosure 15/10/2021.

There was a question at the last AGM about directors not owning shares in the company and the board said that would be rectified in the near future. It looks like most made good on that promise at what appeared to be an attractive offer of 52 cents.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Bob50 View Post
    Management too, like why would the money man buy more shares in the company recently when he's already getting paid to do his job? Insight?

People are quick to shoot the the BOD and management, five minutes after they've saved the company.