sharetrader
Page 628 of 689 FirstFirst ... 128528578618624625626627628629630631632638678 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 6889
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by WAIKEN View Post
    SDW are a Hong Kong based hedge fund operator
    Maybe we are heading for a takeover in the near future?
    Who have been a long term holder who have bought and sold in the past, good sign imo.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Who have been a long term holder who have bought and sold in the past, good sign imo.
    You might be right. There seems to be some interest today

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Turns out it wasn't an insto per se, it was Scobie Ward via Forsyth Barr Custodians, buying two 1,000,000 parcels 31/10 and 1/11 to bring his total holding up to almost 23 million shares around 6.5% of the company. Scobie bought a lot of shares late 2021 early 2022, but these are his first buys since then.
    He bought into Plexure at the time that I purchased the bulk of my shares. I had the good sense or maybe good luck to sell all my holding at a tidy profit. Scobie retained most of his. So from my point of view in this particular case I cannot see that scobie is a wizard. He has no more insight than the rest of us. I wouldn’t follow him into battle.

Advanced Member

Well another 1.6 million shares traded and someone is buying a lot. Although someone is selling a lot. Any ideas who is selling?

Advanced Member

Our HY figures should not be too far away now. It will be interesting to see how they are doing and if they are actually running with a profit for now.

jeez - the Group has upgraded its FY23 guidance and expects total revenue between $59.0 – 62.0 million and adjusted EBITDA between $8.5 – 9.5 million. This reflects an increase of up to 11% and 157% on previous guidance issued in August.

Maks you wonder what FY24 will look like - heaps more than this reading between the lines
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    jeez - the Group has upgraded its FY23 guidance and expects total revenue between $59.0 – 62.0 million and adjusted EBITDA between $8.5 – 9.5 million. This reflects an increase of up to 11% and 157% on previous guidance issued in August.

Maks you wonder what FY24 will look like - heaps more than this reading between the lines
    Shhh...keep it quiet will you for a while, just trying to grab all low lying fruit while everyone is asleep...

Should get to a buck soon on back of that update..

Investor

Last traded price on NZX 38c (NZ) and on ASX 37c (AU).

Did anyone pick up any nuggets fom the conference call?

Really pleased to see some good turnaround action anyhow.

Membaa

That was an exceptionally good 1H result including increased guidance, the turnaround is well underway and the SP is still miserably under valued imo.

The key take out from the results call were less about the excellent results which we could read for ourselves, it was more about the questions afterwards. Particularly that a number of broker/insto's were asking the questions. Hopefully this bodes well that big money is showing an interest (TSK up 33.6% today on ASX).

The best one for my interest was, in a nutshell, "why the heavy focus on the US and what about other markets?". Answer was, both. US market because they have realised a competitive advantage with their end-to-end solution, one stop shop, rather than the fragmented multiple suppliers that currently exist. South East Asia also a focus as strong interest in the end-to-end solution.

Re-enforcing the McD's 5-year contract, now profitable and only two-months increased revenue since signing, will weigh in on the H2 results for the Plexure division. Reference to Starbucks Aus taking up the full product suite (implying success could spill over into international markets). Reference also to the Stadiumss, Pita Pit, Tank .. all coming on stream.

There's quite a few implementations underway that will become revenue +ve in H2.

Increased revenue and profit guidance was underpinning the confidence that the new management have and that came through in the presentation regarding the turnaround.

I'm very pleased with the results and the outlook.