sharetrader
Page 637 of 689 FirstFirst ... 137537587627633634635636637638639640641647687 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 6889
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    The difference between a million profit and a million loss is all just accounting noise, they can play with the numbers as they wish at that level.

The real story is in the cash flow that has just showed up.
    I agree and I’m not too bothered by the profit as I am well invested in this company for the cashflow reason.

I have been topping up as more and more good news hits the market. I am looking forward to more positive news in the future and expect to see a $1 in front of the sp some time next year.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Not a bad trend with the share price going up a cent or two a day. Slow accumulation from the market, could very well jump if a good announcement comes.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Not a bad trend with the share price going up a cent or two a day. Slow accumulation from the market, could very well jump if a good announcement comes.
    The interim unaudited was already very good I thought, what more are you hoping for that they haven't already announced?
    - new customer
    - modest profit, or break even
    - FY24 guidance uplifted
    - acquisition
    - something else?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The interim unaudited was already very good I thought, what more are you hoping for that they haven't already announced?
    - new customer
    - FY24 guidance uplifted
    - acquisition
    - something else?
    They will have deliberately left something in the tank I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    - new customer
    - FY24 guidance uplifted
    - acquisition
    - something else?
    A strong FY24 guidance would certainly get things going, looking at Serko's performance today $48 million revenue with $30 million loss, but their guidance to get to $63- $70 million has the market enthused. They are trading on a revenue multiple of 7 with a $337 million market cap, of course their growth is much higher, but those losses are huge compared to what they bring in for revenue and no profit in sight.

With $28 million in the bank, an acquisition would make sense to give the growth factor a jump.

Market technically has already factored in a small profit or break-even, even a small loss.

It would have to be a massive international customer with a big roll out to get the market going on a new customer.

Guru

A strong FY24 guidance would certainly get things going, looking at Serko's performance today $48 million revenue with $30 million loss, but their guidance to get to $63- $70 million has the market enthused. They are trading on a revenue multiple of 7 with a $337 million market cap, of course their growth is much higher, but those losses are huge compared to what they bring in for revenue and no profit in sight.

With $28 million in the bank, an acquisition would make sense to give the growth factor a jump.

Market technically has already factored in a small profit or break-even, even a small loss.

It would have to be a massive international customer with a big roll out to get the market going on a new customer.
    Yep anyone can grow revenue massively while losing money.

Just sell $100 notes for $50...

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Yep anyone can grow revenue massively while losing money.

Just sell $100 notes for $50...
    Pretty much! Though in saying that, Serko's current rise could be the matchstick that gets the market back on board the tech train which is favorable to Task.

Reaching 45 cents today!

Reaching 45 cents today!
    Good one ……another 5 cents and it’s 50 cents
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good one ……another 5 cents and it’s 50 cents
    then add 50 cents to that and its $1