sharetrader
Page 678 of 689 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 6889
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I think it is a very good quarterly, maybe a bit more info on forecast revenues would be helpful, but three new USA customers in the quarter and another two since is great news. PFS Brands USA is no small beer, look it up. Press Coffee going live on MOP. This is excellent news for the TASK expansion into the USA. And to mention McD's going ballistic on transactions.

Guidance would be good but it will take a while to bed in the new customers and we're still waiting on completion of the Ozzie pizza outfits. I understand TANK in NZ is fully up and running, full stack solution.

People will remember only a short time ago, PLX was in the dog house, the share price was crushed, TASK didn't exist. My, how times have changed and quickly. I fully expect those wanting a higher share price will be very happy this year.

Yeah you would expect that quarterly would have moved the market but as Whinger said, nobody's watching. Which is great. Let the business prove itself to a small audience first.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Yeah but I'm not getting through, people like you are living in fear when you shouldn't be. Is it pressure from someone else in your life? Or just that you need the market to give you the validation?

SR here to help.
    Okay, I’ll play your game.

So first go back and read my post and stop focusing on the fear bit and look at it as a whole. Actually ill just break my thoughts down here in 3 parts:

- task update is not providing us enough financial info

- SP pop today will (imo) be reversed in due course because of complete lack of financial info provided

- when SP drops lower how are we to buy more with this black hole of financial info. Essentially just buying the story like winner says

Would they really have a clue what these new clients are worth potentially?? Its based on consumer engagement. I guess we have to wait for May to find out.

Yeah but I'm not getting through, people like you are living in fear when you shouldn't be. Is it pressure from someone else in your life? Or just that you need the market to give you the validation?

SR here to help.
    Some people want the price to go up because they want to sell at a profit, others want it cheap if they continue to accumulate. We're all on the same field playing different games in different phases of life, it's not surprising that others are behaving differently to you and not worth clogging up another thread.

Nice updates, good to see the momentum in the US

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Okay, I’ll play your game.

So first go back and read my post and stop focusing on the fear bit and look at it as a whole. Actually ill just break my thoughts down here in 3 parts:

- task update is not providing us enough financial info

- SP pop today will (imo) be reversed in due course because of complete lack of financial info provided

- when SP drops lower how are we to buy more with this black hole of financial info. Essentially just buying the story like winner says
    Yeah it's just a quarterly update though. Most companies don't even do that. Maybe on ASX they have to?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Would they really have a clue what these new clients are worth potentially?? It's based on consumer engagement. I guess we have to wait for May to find out.
    Not entirely, the TASK stack is sold (as far as I'm aware) as installation one time costs then ongoing annual licence fees. The MOP after install is more transactional (implied in their commentary), ergo clipping the ticket, so would be variable on transaction volumes that used MOP.

IMO they will have fairly good idea of what their install + annual licence fees are, and a decent guess at MOP. So they could take a stab at predicting revenues per customer, which I'm sure they do, I guess that they don't want to publish that, for some reason, which is why they don't.

That said, I agree that if they gave some indication of what the five new customers revenue might be, and when, it would be more encouraging than saying nothing about revenue.

Yeah it's just a quarterly update though. Most companies don't even do that. Maybe on ASX they have to?
    Last year Q3 update they gave guidance. "The Group is tracking to meet its FY23 guidance, with total revenue expected between $59.0 – 62.0 million and adjusted EBITDA between $8.5 – 9.5 million"

Wonder what's changed?? why cant they do this again this time around??? Hmmmm very strange
    Maybe numbers for FY24 not shaping up to be very good. And they living in hope some big contract will save the day.

I dont know whats going on but my gut says something is not quite right. Last time I had this feeling with IKE (after they stopped reporting numbers) and the SP halved as the numbers turned out to be bad.

Ill continue to hold as its an immaterial holding. Just throwing some thoughts out there. Happy to be shot down

Membaa

Not all companies "have to" on the ASX, provide quarterly 'Cash flow' updates (an Appendix 4C). They have rules about which companies have to. https://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/Chapter04.pdf

The interesting thing imo is a quarter is only three months, which in business is less than a heartbeat, and TASK have closed three new customers and record McD's transactions, in just three months. Plus two new customers post quarter closing.

Incredible, TSK is on fire smashing out the deals. Best to get some before the ASX wakes up to 'their' latest tech darling. Back in the day, VML or PLX could move 50% or 100% in a day or two, traders love that. Hopefully TSK is a bit more long term and quietly kicks the goals.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Last year Q3 update they gave guidance. "The Group is tracking to meet its FY23 guidance, with total revenue expected between $59.0 – 62.0 million and adjusted EBITDA between $8.5 – 9.5 million"

Wonder what's changed?? why cant they do this again this time around??? Hmmmm very strange
    Maybe numbers for FY24 not shaping up to be very good. And they living in hope some big contract will save the day.

I dont know whats going on but my gut says something is not quite right. Last time I had this feeling with IKE (after they stopped reporting numbers) and the SP halved as the numbers turned out to be bad.

Ill continue to hold as its an immaterial holding. Just throwing some thoughts out there. Happy to be shot down
    No it's an excellent point that I will consider properly tomorrow.

Will compare last years with this year. As you say why can't they say they're tracking to meet guidance.

Hey Rawz ……I don’t think they’ve given any F24 guidance so couldn’t confirm lol

Anyway the value is in the story ……they kicking the goals and F25 revenue say $100m plus

At 5 times revenues that’s a share price of $1.40 in a years. Been there before so no problem

That’ll rocket them out of obscurity eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”