sharetrader
Page 685 of 689 FirstFirst ... 185585635675681682683684685686687688689 LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I am not sure if to invest further into the Task journey, but how long did Amazon run without profit?
    Cant compare TSK to Amazon.
    Be like saying how long has PEB run without profit? lol

Amazon a very special company. One of those 1 in 100 year companies. Most non profitable companies are a PEB

I am not sure if to invest further into the Task journey, but how long did Amazon run without profit?
    Task been going nearly 25 years and Plexure about 15 years so there’s hope yet
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Task been going nearly 25 years and Plexure about 15 years so there’s hope yet
    There is no secret without Task, Plexure would have been capital raise after capital raise or doomed. Since Task management at the helm, they have been aiming for cash flow positive. That is when I bought in big from 15 cents, after letting my fingers do the walking ( I already owned my shares at an average of about $1.05). It’s about seeing the changes and acting fast if you acknowledge these. Sometimes you see what you want to see and sometimes you wear rose tinted glasses.

I feel I got it right with Task, but PAR is another kettle of fish with another kettle of investor. NZ investors are worried about short term performances rather than longterm future goals. Look at Xero I still can’t fathom it being worth as much as it is but hey, I am wrong and the market is right.
    Last edited by Ggcc; 13-03-2024 at 10:23 AM.

Guru

There is no secret without Task, Plexure would have been capital raise after capital raise or doomed. Since Task management at the helm, they have been aiming for cash flow positive. That is when I bought in big from 15 cents, after letting my fingers do the walking ( I already owned my shares at an average of about $1.05). It’s about seeing the changes and acting fast if you acknowledge these. Sometimes you see what you want to see and sometimes you wear rose tinted glasses.

I feel I got it right with Task, but PAR is another kettle of fish with another kettle of investor. NZ investors are worried about short term performances rather than longterm future goals. Look at Xero I still can’t fathom it being worth as much as it is but hey, I am wrong and the market is right.
    Gg, well done that man, any others fall into that category ?

NEW HARTFORD, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR) (the “Company” or “PAR”), a global foodservice technology company and provider of unified commerce for enterprise restaurant brands, today announced two transactions that expand its cloud-based unified commerce software offerings into convenience stores and fuel retailers, as well as international markets. PAR has entered into an agreement to acquire TASK Group for cash and PAR common stock at an implied value of approximately $206 million assuming an all-cash transaction, and has completed its acquisition of Stuzo Holdings, LLC for approximately $190 million paid in cash and stock. The closing of the TASK acquisition is expected to occur in the third quarter of 2024, subject to TASK shareholder approval, Australian court approval, certain regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.

• Stuzo, a digital engagement software provider to Convenience and Fuel Retailers (C-Stores), including its Open Commerce® Platform, empowers C-Stores to gain more share of the customer wallet and drive customer lifetime value. This acquisition strengthens PAR’s business strategy to expand its available market by addressing an expanding foodservice market with a ‘best of breed’ platform that is highly profitable. With Stuzo, PAR is now a leader in technology for convenience and fuel retailers with over 25,000 sites and substantial opportunities for innovation in the C-Store industry.

What are the thoughts on the 81c vs 98c arbitrage opportunity assuming the 50% PAR shares offer goes through.

Recent Pushpay experience with "independent" valuations:

https://www.nbr.co.nz/investment/pus...ent-valuation/

A $1.34 a share takeover offer for dual-listed church payment and management software company Pushpay is at the bottom end of an independent adviser’s valuation, newly released documents say.
    Last October, the company’s board recommended shareholders accept the takeover offer, which valued the company at $1.539 billion.
    That was a 13% premium to before the company went into a trading halt in October and a 30.1% premium to its ‘undisturbed’ price of $1.03 a share (the price before the company first disclosed expressions of interest in April).
    The offer was from Aussie PE BGH Capital and US shareholder Sixth Street, which already have a combined 20.3% interest in Pushpay after striking an agreement in May.
    The Pushpay board said at the time the offer provided “compelling value” for shareholders and unanimously recommended its approval after testing “a broad range of other potentially interested parties”. >>>sound familiar??

NZ's Pushpay gets higher $1 bln bid from BGH Capital-Sixth Street consortium

Reuters
    March 16, 202311:16 AM GMT+13Updated a year ago

March 16 (Reuters) - New Zealand's Pushpay Holdings Ltd (PPH.NZ) on Thursday received a higher NZ$1.62 billion ($1.00 billion) buyout offer from a consortium that included investment firms Sixth Street and BGH Capital, sending the payments company's shares up nearly 14%.
    The consortium, formally known as Pegasus Bidco Ltd, has now offered to pay NZ$1.42 per Pushpay share, compared with its previous offer of NZ$1.34 apiece which was rejected by the company's shareholders earlier this month.

The new offer represents a 15.4% premium to Pushpay's last close.
    The previous offer required at least 75% of shareholders not associated with either Sixth Street or BGH Capital to vote in favour, but only 55.54% did.
    The consortium has now entered into commitments with a number of the company's shareholders to vote in favour of the new offer, Auckland-based Pushpay said.
    Pushpay also recommended that shareholders vote in favour of the revised bid.

The company's shares rose to NZ$1.40, highest in eight months.

Last edited by Schrodinger; 13-03-2024 at 02:18 PM.

PAR share price going up ……the 50/50 offer getting closer to $1.00
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Huge volume over the past two days, well over normal daily average. Can understand sellers in for quick one bagger but that there are plenty buying and price increases suggests that 50/50 option being preferred. Buyers seeing value in entry in to PAR through the TSK take over. PAR share price inches forward on euphoria of new acquisition. If PAR sp continues to rise TSK sp may well exceed the .81c cash offer. Watching with interest.

Investor

I'm in the same boat here, not selling any of mine anytime soon. Watch from sidelines for now.