sharetrader
Page 687 of 689 FirstFirst ... 187587637677683684685686687688689 LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 6889
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    Confirmed as nothing to do with Task or Plexure

Membaa

That's not as helpful as it might imply, there is a FIF Exempt Tool in it, but unfortunately it does not cover the current tax year (ends March 2023). They qualified as FIF exempt upto 31 March 2023 because they were a NZ company listed in ASX. TASK however was removed from the NZ Companies Register in Sept 2023, mid way through the FY. The PAR acquisition will not occur until the FY2024/25 year so TSK have at least 6 months as a Aus company listed on the ASX (implying no FIF exemption). It is not clear from the IRD FIF guide rules though. Best maybe to ask your accountant, FIF (on the ASX holding) may have kicked in from Sept 2023 and continue until a PAR acquisition is completed. Even then, if a shareholder takes up the PAR shares, presumably that will fall into FIF as well but on the US exchange.

If anyone gets a qualified opinion and is prepared to share it here, that would be appreciated. TIA.

I'm under the limit, so don't have a horse in this race.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That's not as helpful as it might imply, ...
    All fair points, noted. Should only be the starting point and your accountant should be able to go into further detail

PAR ends @ $45.08, high $45.30. Further increase expected tomorrow with after hours price $46.64. Twelve month prediction for PAR price $51.43 - high $66. Guess we can expect tandem increase in TSK price as the PAR price increases to gain cheap entry into PAR. Time will tell.

I sold out @ $.795 aud. today. 125% profit so I am happy.

Will happily buy back in should they deal fall over for whatever reason, however I hope not for all you patient holders or those of you taking a slice of PAR.

Thanks to you all for your thoughts. Baa Baa and GGCC in particular for your in depth contributions.

Happy Easter to you all GWD

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    I sold out @ $.795 aud. today. 125% profit so I am happy.

Will happily buy back in should they deal fall over for whatever reason, however I hope not for all you patient holders or those of you taking a slice of PAR.

Thanks to you all for your thoughts. Baa Baa and GGCC in particular for your in depth contributions.

Happy Easter to you all GWD
    All good. I reluctantly sold most of mine at 79.5 cents and have completely sold out now. Some of the funds have already been allocated, but I am still looking where to relocate the remainder of the funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    All good. I reluctantly sold most of mine at 79.5 cents and have completely sold out now. Some of the funds have already been allocated, but I am still looking where to relocate the remainder of the funds.
    Yes same, I have a dozen stocks on my watch list. Will watch patiently over next 3/4 weeks.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Yes same, I have a dozen stocks on my watch list. Will watch patiently over next 3/4 weeks.
    So far I bought some more IFT and HGH. I still have loads more on my waitlist. No rush