sharetrader
Page 72 of 689 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172572 ... LastLast
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Anyone on this forum whose true motivation for being here is to make money from other members is Shameful IMHO however they may go about it.
    At any given time there are around 4-5 times more 'guests' on ST than 'members', like right now "46 members and 195 guests". There are 3534 members registered in total. In case we forget who we're are talking to, this is an internet forum accessible by anyone in the world with an interest to do so.

It is not out of the question that the site is used by some purely to influence others, particularly where daily sentiment plays a part in share price movements. The behaviours of a SP depth queue have at times an uncanny resemblance to the prophecies of forum posters. This is not unique to ST, an experienced Forum user will know all the tricks of their trade.

The galant notion of open discussion and debate appears naive in light of the reality of significant sums of money being involved and the ability of the clever few to manipulate sentiment.

BAA

Crikey, some of those VML depths are looking a bit shakey, perhaps a few sellers keen to take their circa 250% gains over the last month or so. They certainly beat the bank

Will we see a retest of 1.8 cents?

Who knows, not me, but I'll be keeping an eye on the charts: in particular, the stochastics, the MACD (negative divergence and about to cross downwards) and my fave the ultimate oscillator (which, appears to have crossed downwards!)

I might dip my feet in again once things look a bit merrier, hopefully below 1.8 cents

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Crikey, some of those VML depths are looking a bit shakey, perhaps a few sellers keen to take their circa 250% gains over the last month or so. They certainly beat the bank

Will we see a retest of 1.8 cents?

Who knows, not me, but I'll be keeping an eye on the charts: in particular, the stochastics, the MACD (negative divergence and about to cross downwards) and my fave the ultimate oscillator (which, appears to have crossed downwards!)

I might dip my feet in again once things look a bit merrier, hopefully below 1.8 cents

Geez Robbo, I don't think even the newbies are that gullible any more, they just need to read back through the forum to see what you are up to……hey but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth if you fake them out……
    Last edited by Wallace D; 31-03-2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: removed emotional response

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Geez Robbo, I don't think even the newbies are that gullible any more, they just need to read back through the forum to see what you are up to……hey but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth if you fake them out…….not my responsibility anymore…….got over that @ about day 3, I think?

Luv Chatting as always.
    Looks to me to be some pretty strong resistance at 2.4 cents.

Not to mention 2.4 cents is now even more weighty given the numerous issuances of additional shares since 2013, when the 2.4 cent support/resistance was really tested.

I wonder if anyone who bought upwards of 4 or 5 cents is still sitting on a paper loss? I wonder if they would take a 50% hit and sell at 2.4 cents? Any views?

I reckon if they have waited this long they probably are happy enough to wait a few more weeks for the results and then decide…..or maybe they were smart enough to average down at .9 last year and they are now sitting pretty…….the possibilities are only limited by ones imagination, and Robbo seems pretty keen to get back into some VML?
    My internet persona is probably about as keen to get into VML as your internet persona is keen to get out of VML.

Forum readers, newbies and anyone else can make up their own minds. They can "DYOR" as you would say.

However readers, newbies and anyone else is at less risk by not buying stock (based on the views of an internet persona) than they are to be buying stock (based on the views of an internet persona).

Can't go broke by not buying something but you can go broke by buying something that's not worth what you paid for it.

I have no interest in getting back into VML, I have an interest in picking a bottom and picking a top on lots of different stocks. In my view, I did that with VML and I'm keeping a lookout to do it again

Oh poor Robbo, now he feels he has to defend himself…………we actually don't care about your persona…..do we!
    I don't want to deduct from your altruistic characteristics, but I'm pretty sure if the internet persona known as Wallace D really did discover VML to be so unbelievably undervalued, while he was accumulating, the very last thing he would do is make an internet forum account and publicly tell everyone about it.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Anyone on this forum whose true motivation for being here is to make money from other members is Shameful IMHO however they may go about it.
    That's cool Couta, us newbies appreciate your wisdom, many thanks.
    I don't quite understand why you've said that Wallace. you seem to have taken an exception to it? Hope that's not your tactic here... I must be misunderstanding whatever your reasoning behind that statement is. You started off adding a lot of value with your posts, which was in contrast to the bait posts being made. Today at least there seems to have been a switch. I'm seeing value in robbo's posts. Mayybe if when you post something useless, you also include something useful - I know you are capable, I am sure that everyone would appreciate it. I am sure that I am not the only one who gets a little bit excited when there are new posts in this thread only to have that ripped.

I would of course agree 100% with Couta's statement.

Personally I am holding this stock, and may continue to accumulate but probably only at sub 2c levels (I got my last lot at 1.9). I am also looking for it to get to and hold above 2.5c as my sort of technical analysis comfort level (not that I know anything about TA).

Banned

Hi Klid, I think you need to read what Couta wrote……or maybe I got it wrong, try inserting a comma after Shameful?

I understood it to mean he was happy for them to go about it, I think the 'Shameful' comment was tongue in cheek???

As far as useless posts……which ones are you refering too?

I thought it was extremely clear I am a bull on this stock…….that hasn't changed in what I have said?

I apologize if I may have got a bit cryptic.
    Hi Wallace D my above post was written to be read as Klid interpretated it I should have put a comma after IMHO ie Any hidden intents or motivations to fleece other members for their own benefits is shameful and should be looked down upon, we should all be here to help each other out to achieve the end goal of securing financial gain and so all differing opinions including your own are as valid as anyone else's as long as the motivation is right, once again IMHO

How well do the vMob apps cope with emojis?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    How well do the vMob apps cope with emojis?
    Come on winner. Lets talk game. My personal hunch is that in the next results revenue up a bunch, loss widens, cash burn up more than revenue. Cash required for expansion.

If they have turned around the hideous cash burn and can give me a time frame of actually making a profit I may even buy. Its just a pity that their McD's announcements don't give us any revenue information or targets.

AMCR does not mean anything to me if your cost of getting that revenue is greater than the revenue.