sharetrader
Page 78 of 689 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178578 ... LastLast
    Membaa

A nice quote indeed Monty, 20m downloads ... and just in Japan, we can speculate on the percentage conversion to loyalty walk-ins/redemptions, and then the multiplier across global McDonalds, and other retailers VMob has signed, the revenue potential adds up very quickly to big numbers. The FY results and current year forecasts should illuminate, hopefully removing some of the ambiguity.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    The line I liked was the 20m mcDonalds /VMob customers in Japan. I just rechecked. And it seems that this is correct. Plus the previously observed roll out of the McDonalds contract in Europe and england in addition to the Nordic Countries. And the USA roll out.

I woder if vmob make another announcement of a significant client in the next few weeks. Especially with a dual listing pending

Membaa

Another interesting source of research, this time on VMob's competitors. https://www.crunchbase.com/organizat...ob/competitors

Having read through all of these and followed and read their links etc, I'd say that this list is more about a grouping of technology products that have technical similarities, or characteristics, rather than being competitors per se, for example we can't tell which if any would have bid competitively (and lost) the McDonalds opportunity. Worth a look though, it's a big world and a bigger opportunity to re-invent retail in the mobile age, an opportunity not exclusively the domain of VMob.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Perks & Benefits
    VMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary plus commissions, benefits and stock options.
    Minimum wage + WORK FROM HOME EARN $1000 PER MONTH COMMISSION + CRAZY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

So lets think through this just a little to try and understand what might be happening.

Firstly three positions in New York Chicago and Atlanta. What major retail corporations are based in these cities? Coca Cola in Atlanta. Any others (Hotel Chains, fast food, beverages). I believe that expansion of the sales team in these commercial hubs is because of the leverage off the Microsoft partnership and the ground work that has been done over the past six months.

My only remaining concern is that although VMob are securing contracts we have no idea of the worth of the individual contracts. Of course for commercial reasons they cannot disclose what the McDonalds contracts are actually worth - but within two months we might get an idea when the end of year financials are released. Also the upcoming dual listing is going to possibly mean that more information is going to be released.

Certainly Vmob is in a growth phase. lets just see the relationship between growth and revenue.

Membaa

VMob's application for an ASX listing will show up here when the application has been made and waiting acceptance. http://www.asx.com.au/prices/upcoming.htm

A proposed ticker code will be posted along with a link back to VMob's company website. It will be interesting to see whether they announce a date of application to ASX, prior to the application showing up on ASX upcoming floats & listings page. Also, the ASX:VML ticker code is already being used. ASX:VMB has a nice ring to it though. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    VMob's application for an ASX listing will show up here when the application has been made and waiting acceptance. http://www.asx.com.au/prices/upcoming.htm

A proposed ticker code will be posted along with a link back to VMob's company website. It will be interesting to see whether they announce a date of application to ASX, prior to the application showing up on ASX upcoming floats & listings page. Also, the ASX:VML ticker code is already being used. ASX:VMB has a nice ring to it though. Just saying.
    Don't hold your breath though.

Before listing on the ASX, VML will need to carry out the following steps in accordance with its roadmap:
    1. Let shareholders vote on a share consolidation. The main point being to make VML look less like a penny dreadful.
    2. Let the shareholders vote on an ASX listing.
    3. Do a round of pre-IPO capital raising - would be most impressed with a free-for-all for existing holders but more likely a good old placement to the boys.
    4. Presuming VML has enough money to actually do the thing, appoint an organisation to run the ASX listing and IPO offer.
    5. Do the thing.

To conclude, do not expect VML's name to be appearing on Baa Baa's list any time soon.

Robbo - VMob is looking to list a little earlier that you seem to think. In their roadmap they clearly set out their expectation.
    "Share consolidation to take place in Q2 2015. In preparation for the IPO on ASX and to support the further “institutionalisation” of the share register the directors will be recommending to shareholders a share consolidation. Further details will be provided shortly."
    My belief is that VMob will make 1-2 significant announcements in the next month or two and use these announcements plus better than expected results because of the McDonalds roll out to catapult some action on the share-market and create some excitement for the ASX listing.

Hence why I purchased a few more today to increase my modest shareholding just a little bit more. Now I have achieved my initial target holding, time to buy a few in my other favourite company (Arria).
    Last edited by Monty; 13-04-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Robbo - VMob is looking to list a little earlier that you seem to think. In their roadmap they clearly set out their expectation.
    "Share consolidation to take place in Q2 2015. In preparation for the IPO on ASX and to support the further “institutionalisation” of the share register the directors will be recommending to shareholders a share consolidation. Further details will be provided shortly."
    My belief is that VMob will make 1-2 significant announcements in the next month or two and use these announcements plus better than expected results because of the McDonalds roll out to catapult some action on the share-market and create some excitement for the ASX listing.

Hence why I purchased a few more today to increase my modest shareholding just a little bit more. Now I have achieved my initial target holding, time to buy a few in my other favourite company (Arria).
    That's Step 1, still waiting on those details which were to be provided shortly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Don't hold your breath though.

Before listing on the ASX, VML will need to carry out the following steps in accordance with its roadmap:
    1. Let shareholders vote on a share consolidation. The main point being to make VML look less like a penny dreadful.
    2. Let the shareholders vote on an ASX listing.
    3. Do a round of pre-IPO capital raising - would be most impressed with a free-for-all for existing holders but more likely a good old placement to the boys.
    4. Presuming VML has enough money to actually do the thing, appoint an organisation to run the ASX listing and IPO offer.
    5. Do the thing.

To conclude, do not expect VML's name to be appearing on Baa Baa's list any time soon.
    Wouldn't 1, 2 and 3 be done at the same time. Vote on 1 and 2 and send the forms for 3 all at the same time. Will save on postage.

A share purchase plan (limited to $15k) seems the obvious route. Cant do two issues to the boys in a row.

Membaa

Default Putting it in order

Here's what Scott said regarding their "Roadmap Announcement – 2015 A Landmark Year:

Roadmap Summary
    • To gain access to a larger pool of investment capital and with a view to realizing greater value for shareholders, VMob intends to dual list via an IPO on ASX this year. The company’s NZX listing will be retained.
    • Advisers have been appointed to assist to the company in the listing process including Bell Potter, Norton Rose and Pegasus Corporate Advisory.
    • Share consolidation to take place in Q2 2015. In preparation for the IPO on ASX and to support the further “institutionalisation” of the share register the directors will be recommending to shareholders a share consolidation. Further details will be provided shortly.
    • New equity capital to be raised via a pre listing placement and an offer to be made at the time of the IPO on ASX. Given the timeliness of VMob’s market opportunities and the sharp increase in customer interest since presenting at the National Retailer Federation event in New York in January the company intends to raise new equity capital. Proceeds will be used to expand the sales and marketing footprint, provide working capital and accelerate global growth."

The way I read it is this sequence :

1. Announce FY14/15 full years results, get the juices flowing! (that's not in the list above) Last years results to 31 Mar 2014 had the Chairmans cover letter dated 12 June 2014.
    2. Consolidation Q2 2015, (and yes, issue all the papers at the same time as Harvey says)
    3. ASX IPO listing "this year" AND New equity capital raising (at the same time, not necessarily Q2 though) - listing process advisers are already appointed.

I would anticipate significantly more robust documentation and reporting ahead of the ASX listing, as a disclosure requirement, and that most likely will include (imo) a new Constitution - the only one I can find is the one on record from 2004. You can check it to see if it foresaw/permits some or any of the above. http://www.business.govt.nz/companie...E03D8FF8F749FF If there's a newer Constitution and you know where to find it, please post a link here.

The other thing to look forward to will be the ASM, our opportunity to vote on Directors appointments, ask questions, moan about remunerations, and most of all celebrate VMob's success with the Board and Management.

BAA