sharetrader
Page 83 of 689 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183583 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    All of which WAS being TRIALLED - before Macdonalds signed the global contract with Vmob - the obvious winners.
    In and around 20 December 2014.

But Robbo, you say, they knew it was so great they decided, over Christmas time, to go with VMob. That's why it was announced in January!
    More likely that big fancy McDonald's deal isn't all it was cracked out to be in the loosely written announcement.

Reminds me of the ASX:TON announcement last week. "$20bn contract over 10 years with a $1000US per unit price floor" then the next day, after a 200-300% share price gain they come out and say, "just to clarify if the price gets to $650 per unit then we have to renegotiate."

Existing product, different branding. The only difference is.... (drumroll please) It's listed on the NZAX and is probably the only such company listed in NZ. Great opportunity to take some money from people's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    The McDonald's Japan app had 16.5m downloads in Oct 2013. Big data existed in 2008, trust me, things haven't changed that much and VMob have not changed the world (as per the YouTube app uploaded in 2014 showing the app still in use).

VMob have put a clock [analytics software] into a radio [iBeacon] and sell them alongside the thousands of other clock radios. McDonalds seem to use lots of clock radios from many different sources. Even as late as December 2014, when they were apparently negotiating with VMob they were rolling out iBeacons and an App by Piper. Piper sold some McChicken and McNuggets. Wow.

You know absolutely nothing about the IMPLEMENTATION WORLD WIDE because VMob have not told you anything about it. You have absolutely no knowledge of the details of that supposed agreement. The market knows nothing. VMob have told you nothing.
    Wrong again - I do know something - I know its being rolled out worldwide as we speak as per global 3 year contract, i know roughly what Vmob charges its customers - and its looking pretty from where I sit.

Time to put your money where you mouth is Robbo - I bet you $200 (or a product of your choosing) that Vmob lists on the ASX this year, Its share price at least price doubles and its revenue from Macdonalds alone exceeds 15 Million in the next financial year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    Wrong again - I do know something - I know its being rolled out worldwide as we speak as per global 3 year contract, i know roughly what Vmob charges its customers - and its looking pretty from where I sit.

Time to put your money where you mouth is Robbo - I bet you $200 (or a product of your choosing) that Vmob lists on the ASX this year, Its share price at least price doubles and its revenue from Macdonalds alone exceeds 15 Million in the next financial year.
    Let's simplify that a little bit and make it more realistic...

If:

1) Vmob Lists on ASX this year; and,
    2) The share price doubles, then

Ginger Steps will pay Robbo $200.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Let's simplify that a little bit and make it more realistic...

If:

1) Vmob Lists on ASX this year; and,
    2) The share price doubles, then

Ginger Steps will pay Robbo $200.
    These terms point out to us that you do back Vmob and you are purely down ramping VML for your own personal gain. So you are declining my offer then?? If so please be quiet and let us get on with constructively commenting on vmob.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Robbo has already twisted what you said Gingersteps……..so I think this is now getting out of hand……those that wish too, are putting their money where their mouth is, those that don't wish too, won't…..leave it at that.
    Fair call Wallace - Im done, Robbo can PM me if he wishes to take up my terms. Thats all i will be contributing this month guys - sorry to hijack the thread.

They are looking for 3 sales directors in the USA and these aren't cheap. Big game being played at the moment so the signs look good. Still waiting for the financials to feel more confident. Hopefully Maccas will talk about the system although I don't think they will want to tell Burger King, Wendys, KFC etc that its a success so will have to watch same store revenue numbers from now on.

Ginger I like your confidence and think it is a fair challenge. Wonder what Robbo will do.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 14-04-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Hi Guys and Girls,

I know some of you have some really nice things to say about VMOB and have invested significant amounts of resources researching the company.
    While you may envisage a positive future for your investment in VML, others may not share the same opinions as you.

However the people who do not share the same opinion as you are just as entitled to share opinions as to why they think VML is not a great investment opportunity as you are entitled to share your opinions contrary to that.
    They are not "trolls" just because they do not see things from your point of view.

If you accuse someone of "down ramping for personal gain", you run the risk of being viewed as someone who is "ramping".

Lastly. My internet skills are poor and I cannot seem to be able to locate the annual report for LY for VML. If anyone could assist me with a link that would be appreciated.
    Last edited by axe; 14-04-2015 at 04:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Interesting how 50,000 - 100,000 downloads already, and only 68 people gave it 1 star……gee that's a deal breaker?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....flybuys&hl=en
    Obviously punters don't use the Apple Apps store as much as Google then

But then again I am rather dumb

Havent been sent any messages yet from nearby stores

Membaa

Thanks Wallace D, an interesting article and informative website. There's a lot going on in mobile marketing, it makes sense as well, you can see why the retailers are all over it.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Red face I have the POWER

As the Tiger that started this thread I can delete it and I am surely tempted to hit that button.

What an unedifying spectacle this thread currently is !

As it stands at the moment whilst VMOB may become a successful, profitable company it equally well may not, full stop.

Anyone who can not accept either end of that will not be getting a Christmas Card from me.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum