sharetrader
Page 9 of 689 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast
    bgn

Quote Originally Posted by bgn View Post
    Bit of a beginner here and watching this one with interest though am very suspicious at the background of Sorensen and others. Smells fishy!

Can someone help me out: One question I have is in July on the register it looks as though a LOT of shareholders removed their holding and only a few were added (mostly trusts from what I gather). Is this all of those individuals selling out for good or is it more a reorganisation moving the many individual holders into one grouped entity, to be a bit tidier? If the former, that seems to be just a seller and buyer transaction but if it is the latter why would they have done this? Could it be that the individuals are trying to hide their holding in a joint entity, or something suspicious like that or is this normal behaviour?
    anyone can help me here?

bgn

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Wiyh Sorenson and other dodgy characters playing around here, id err on the side of extreme suspicion mate. will look into it later.
    thanks - appreciate it. My hunch is the same. Some say any press is good press. Sorensen probably disagrees! Not much in the way of positive press out there for him.

But I'm more curious at what happened in July. A TON of traders removed their positions, and then a few entities came in. Not sure if that means they all consolidated and are hiding their ownership or if they simply sold, and a big insto bought in. Appreciate any insight you can provide.

Wiyh Sorenson and other dodgy characters playing around here, id err on the side of extreme suspicion mate. will look into it later.
    Good observation.Sorenson aside this looks like the typical multi million share cap stock that has come out of the undergrowth.Am I wrong in saying it is Strathmore in a new guise.Whatever if you look at MBE ,MKO,Geo Op etc there is a climate here for the average punter who is just a momentum and journalistic following investor,withXero in mind who will jump at this when it hits the Herald headline (or tv)and all hell will let loose.With it's cap we could easily see 15 cents before the logic of the analysts or Balance come into play..What are the comments........
    Regards Copper.....

[QUOTE=moosie_900;440495]ive heard, amongst other things, Wellington boys are buying up expecting it to be the turnaround penny dreadful of 2014. could go much higher if that is the case.[/jj

If that is the social coffee drinking ,jogging at lunchtime set then we are in for some sort of blind following gusto.They don't follow the company line but are usually the periphery who can sway the populace.....Think it might be a goer of sorts.....

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    looking like MBE!!!
    MBE was an easy 10 bagger as it started from a low market cap and went from $6m to $66m

VMLs market cap is already $60m (1.2b shares @5c)
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

very good point Steve. wonder where Snakk is heading. check out the past few days of VML on the charts, jeez!
    I have to say, they have done really well with the capital raise, introducing 6 institutions plus high net worths to the register.

Does anyone know who organised the placement - would be really keen to know? Thanks
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    I have to say, they have done really well with the capital raise, introducing 6 institutions plus high net worths to the register.

Does anyone know who organised the placement - would be really keen to know? Thanks
    I looked up Mark Talbot on Google and his Linked.In reference and I would bet a few bob that it's down his connection path the money came. Quite impressive bunch of connections and interests.

Yes keep a close watch on this stock it may well put some points on the board in the weeks to come, with what seems some strong backing building.

Guru

and right on que, allotment conpleted and sp falls. caution out there people, the market can't go up forever!
    This is the allotment that was announced as oversubcribed last week following the Aussie presentation. If its because of that it is out of ignorance

I think there is a very interesting back story here. So far I am quite happy with the modest investment I have made. Not betting the house - but rather pocket money. And as I said earlier a bit of a punt.

I have set myself a price to sell part or all of shareholding.

if the institutions start to invest, there should be some good gains to be made.