sharetrader
Page 92 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    No Robbo
    the logic is a consolidation before listing on the ASX.
    My logic is that a share consolidation does absolutely nothing for the company.

The mid tens is just seen as a "sweet spot" for ASX listings. Look at MJP (did a $3.00 to 30 cent 1:10 dillution prior to ASX listing) and PYL (listed at 20 cents).

VML bought a used car, spraypainted it matte black and now they want to auction it. Underneath, it's still a penny dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    I think you should go play with you AVB shares……600mn new ones should add value there??? over 2 billion after this round of capital raising……if anyone want's to take up there rights @8 cps when they can buy them on market cheaper? as for failing to get bank finance and having no off take agreement…..that should go dandy…..oh, and they hope the dry season doesn't run out of dryness…...

I'll take my open ended investment in VML over your hole in the ground anyday……see you at the finish line.
    When Blackrock, Glencore and Appian own 35% of VML and agree to partake in a capital raising at an 8% premium over the VWAP of VML, then I will think the capital raising is a good thing. Especially if that money thrusts VML into production.

Unsurprisingly, VML only seems to be able to scrape together a small amount of change through capital raisings. At a discount. At times convenient to the directors.

As I said, we will see whose share price is the highest at the end of the year. The challenge is here in black and white.
    Share price is a meaningless measure - afterall, share prices can go up with 25:1 consolidations.

I have a good feeling about IHG, Building Depot, Coca-Cola (Atlanta),

I think the next announcement will be the FYE results - can these be produced by during the consolidation shutdown given the year end was only on 31 March 2015.

I saw a article link from link on twitter today that talked about the McDonalds rollout in the USA this Summer (June -July August 2015) "as part of an effort to catch up to its competitors on the digital front./....dedicated significant resource....McCafe to catch up with starbucks and dunkin donuts.... personalised markets

McDonalds will be the marque Client for VMob which VMob must ensure is rolled out to an exceptionally high standard as it will be their reputation on the line. If the roll out goes well then VMob will be reaching for the sky. If it fails then my money would be at risk. But I do have the faith that all parties have done their due diligence and the roll out will be successful.

Hey Robbo - still not going to take me up on that bet eh? Just goes to show us all here that you do believe in VML and you are blatantly down ramping.

Membaa

The next announcement should focus on progress of the McD's rollout in Europe, Asia and particularly the USA. I would also anticipate reference to conversion of prospects arising from the NRF conference and other marketing events.

That's a very impressive list of companies WD. I think that we cannot underestimate the opportunity multiplier that comes from association with Microsoft. You can see from the Microsoft articles that they are very bullish about the retail sector opportunity globally for Azure and VMob.

Let's get back to some productive discussion, below is a list of all the companies I recorded that Vmob have met with or have been mentioned in tweets etc:

Walmart, Sainsbury's, Avis, Tesco, Starbucks, Marks & Spencer, Nordstrom, Macy's, Estee Lauder, H&M, Kohl's, Toys 'R' Us, I am adding Katmandu due to their recent comments in their annual report about their failure to drive 'foot traffic' to stores in recent promotions, so I think they are a perfect target for a turnaround using the Vmob platform.

So Monty and others, who do you think will be the next announcement?

Hey guys new and breaking news
    the acmr is up 1600% on last year. https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/263474

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    Hey Robbo - still not going to take me up on that bet eh? Just goes to show us all here that you do believe in VML and you are blatantly down ramping.
    I occasionally bet on the horses but I'm not interested in betting, thank you though.

I just cannot fathom why anyone would sell into such great news? I hope it's not Sorehead selling down!

Maybe the market is concerned that the "deployment phase" means that the "cash burn" is even higher than predicted. Afterall, with VML as revenue increases so does its expenses. Higher revenue, higher expenses, higher loss.

Funny how VML refer to cancellations of their own contracts in the announcement

I also find it amusing that a share consolidation (read: painting the Cortina matte black) is defined as a key investor milestone I thought it could be better described as a shameless attempt by the company to hide its dark past... That's hype for you though!

Well trading VML shares on the basis that its a failing company is really betting against yourself isn't it? Weak justification - ramper.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I occasionally bet on the horses but I'm not interested in betting, thank you though.

I just cannot fathom why anyone would sell into such great news? I hope it's not Sorehead selling down!

Maybe the market is concerned that the "deployment phase" means that the "cash burn" is even higher than predicted. Afterall, with VML as revenue increases so does its expenses. Higher revenue, higher expenses, higher loss.

Funny how VML refer to cancellations of their own contracts in the announcement

I also find it amusing that a share consolidation (read: painting the Cortina matte black) is defined as a key investor milestone I thought it could be better described as a shameless attempt by the company to hide its dark past... That's hype for you though!
    Well trading VML shares on the basis that its a failing company, is really betting against yourself isn't it? Weak justification - ramper.

Also re your comment trading on such good news - i suspect quite a few of those were your shares... anyway - small volumes nothing to worry about of us, just smalltime traders trading.