sharetrader
Page 98 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast

Can someone talk about what this means from a practical viewpoint. It seems great, and reminds me of big friend looking after and nurturing small friend.
    Id be very interested to understand impact on market and why, impact on the ASX listing, growth opportunities ( which we have talked about substantially here) and any other observations.

Maybe the impact and benefit of this will be outlined in the next investor presentation which can't be too far away

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Can someone talk about what this means from a practical viewpoint. It seems great, and reminds me of big friend looking after and nurturing small friend.
    Id be very interested to understand impact on market and why, impact on the ASX listing, growth opportunities ( which we have talked about substantially here) and any other observations.

Maybe the impact and benefit of this will be outlined in the next investor presentation which can't be too far away
    Monty, it's definitely good news, great news even.

The immediate impacts should be exactly what Scott says "“The additional support and exposure we’re gaining from Microsoft as part of this deal will helpus greatly accelerate our growth worldwide, and in particular, our expansion into the NorthAmerican market.” Scott Bradley, CEO, VMob ,

Microsoft put funds and resources into accelerating the promotion of the VMob/Azure solution and developing the product plans. The reference to quickly implementing is also significant, as it talks to conversion of sales to operational systems. "With VMob running natively in the Microsoft technology stack, the platform integrates seamlesslyinto the existing technology investments of Microsoft’s large base of enterprise clients. Thisgives the platform a clear advantage for these customers in delivering a quick implementationprocess without additional IT overhead. "

In plain english, that means the VMob/Azure solution is most likely an extension to Microsoft's CRM (Dynamics), which means the VMob solution can be targeted at existing Microsoft CRM customers, with Microsoft's blessing and support.

We've been saying not to underestimate the leverage of working with a global giant like Microsoft. Great news indeed. Only four days left of being a penny share, buying in at 100th of a cent increments will soon be gone.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    We've been saying not to underestimate the leverage of working with a global giant like Microsoft. Great news indeed. Only four days left of being a penny share, buying in at 100th of a cent increments will soon be gone.
    Buying at 100th of a cent increments gone because of a 25:1 consolidation. Why consolidate? Window dressing. Why 25:1? Just incase the shareprice falls below 0.8 cents meaning the 20 cent starting point for listing on the ASX wouldn't be met.

Anyway, here's a heads up on another company working with a similar arrangement to VMob/Microsoft. A guy on my cricket team owns a dairy. He told me that Coca Cola send a sales rep to put up advertisements and make it look pretty stuff. This is obviously a sign of a really big, important deal with a global giant. I'm happy to give you the name of the dairy if you'd like to put some money into it, on the back of this information?

Membaa

NZ shines on global stage as Microsoft backed VMob realises American Dream

http://www.computerworld.co.nz/artic...merican-dream/

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Anyway, here's a heads up on another company working with a similar arrangement to VMob/Microsoft. A guy on my cricket team owns a dairy. He told me that Coca Cola send a sales rep to put up advertisements and make it look pretty stuff. This is obviously a sign of a really big, important deal with a global giant. I'm happy to give you the name of the dairy if you'd like to put some money into it, on the back of this information?
    Err, except that the dairy in this instance is not a dairy but just a small wee outfit called McDonalds. Very poor analogy.

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    What it means Monty is Microsoft have just added another layer of credibility to Vmob's solution, and with the financial support I expect Vmob won't have to 'give away' to much of the company for further expansion capital.

So with regard to the ASX listing, this is I suspect just the beginning of the good news that will lead up to the listing, which will probably as you have alluded to include many new contracts….interesting how that specifically mentioned 'Esso' in that announcement also.

As i posted quite extensively further back in the thread…..Vmob's time is now, any Microsoft clearly want to keep all their Fortune 500 companies happy and on board with 'Azure', and from a logistical standpoint there could be a huge amount of rollouts required in a short space of time as this become the industry norm with regard to marketing spend for 'Large Retailers'.

Also the fact they will have a joint presence at all the listed forthcoming events I think is especially interesting, and that Microsoft are providing additional staffing resources as well…..they certainly do have a golden partnership with Microsoft.

But hey, time will tell how profitable this will become…..always risk, DYOR. WD
    Yes, good to see Esso specifically mentioned. "McDonald’s, 7-Eleven, Esso and Budweiser"
    These are staggeringly huge organisations. Fortune 500's.

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Err, except that the dairy in this instance is not a dairy but just a small wee outfit called McDonalds. Very poor analogy.
    Actually not. In this instance, VMob is the dairy. VMob, selling exactly the same stuff as the rest of the iBeacon bandits.

Microsoft is more than happy to take monthly Azure server fees from anyone's hands. Just like Coca Cola is happy to help out around every dairy in the country.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Yes it does Winner……..and Xero was a buck once as well?…….will be interesting to see where this ends up over the coming years.
    With Microsoft weighing in, there in itself is an advantage XRO never had, or ever will have, getting ahead in the USA.

"Microsoft will provide VMob financial support along with the provision of extra staffing and additional resources to accelerate growth"

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Yay? It makes me laugh to think they didn't include this in their big announcement last week. Although perhaps they worked really hard over the long weekend to bring about this big, important deal.
    **** you are hard to please. I understand your concerns with this company (it's not like anyone on here isn't aware of them by now) but can't you give credit where credit is due.

The announcement says "VMob today signed an agreement with Microsoft that will see an extension of Microsoft's support for VMob."

The critical words there being SIGNED TODAY. How could they have announced that earlier?

Maybe it is time to stop you nit picking?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    **** you are hard to please. I understand your concerns with this company (it's not like anyone on here isn't aware of them by now) but can't you give credit where credit is due.

The announcement says "VMob today signed an agreement with Microsoft that will see an extension of Microsoft's support for VMob."

The critical words there being SIGNED TODAY. How could they have announced that earlier?

Maybe it is time to stop you nit picking?
    For a price sensitive general announcement, which is apparently great news, it doesn't have all that much detail.

What are they providing to Microsoft? Shares? Revenue sharing? Anything? Further dillution for holders?

Everything is shrouded in secrecy with VML. If things were going so great they wouldn't need to hide all the bad stuff.

Bad stuff like: Loss, customer churn, trade-offs to signing Microsoft deals, what they had to give up when they tendered for the McD's deal... Etc.

You are welcome to click "Ignore" and never see my posts again. Meanwhile, I think it's good to keep asking the unanswered questions. Especially when these pages get filled up with VML bulls posting irrelevant links and talking up these shrouded announcements...

"DYOR" as they say.