sharetrader
Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    <Insert User Title>

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    But .... the Dobson St beer garden is AWESOME. That place is a must visit when in Blenheim (if you`re a beer guy or a German.) Love that place. Was actually there last Friday on that rainy day you speak of. ... go the pork knuckle.
    Might have to visit the beer garden when I am in Blenheim next month. Will also make a point of dropping into Moa for you know, the viaduct priced beers without the jaffas around

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    Might have to visit the beer garden when I am in Blenheim next month. Will also make a point of dropping into Moa for you know, the viaduct priced beers without the jaffas around
    Update: Just got back from Moa this afternoon (too nicer day not to take the motorbike out and enjoy a quick beer on the way back). Has a tasty Perris Sky Juice which was just what the doctor ordered

Still enjoy drinking Moa (at local prices), but it's a long way off being an investment for me.

The guy down the road says he makes more money out of his little home brew operation than Moa does

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...545/291429.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Things are improving. Moa lost $112,ooo less this year than last year. Time to set the clock for another capital raising.

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Things are improving. Moa lost $112,ooo less this year than last year. Time to set the clock for another capital raising.
    Agree, they don't have a problem burning cash do they.

Market still seems to value them at $26m for some reason, which I note is same value as PLX (which now makes money and had $6m in the bank last report).

Disc: Not holding either

<Insert User Title>

So spent the weekend in Blenheim and paid a visit to Moa brewery on Saturday. Good to see they were fairly busy with punters, it was a good day for a beer or two. I had already tasted most of their range but enjoyed the tastings regardless, but the Mrs enjoy their apple cider more, so brought home a 6pk. The food truck hit spot too, good guy running it too.

Thanks for pointing me to Dobson St Beer Garden! Great place, ended up having pizza with a tasting board. Will definitely go back there if I am in
    Blenheim again.

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    So spent the weekend in Blenheim and paid a visit to Moa brewery on Saturday. Good to see they were fairly busy with punters, it was a good day for a beer or two. I had already tasted most of their range but enjoyed the tastings regardless, but the Mrs enjoy their apple cider more, so brought home a 6pk. The food truck hit spot too, good guy running it too.

Thanks for pointing me to Dobson St Beer Garden! Great place, ended up having pizza with a tasting board. Will definitely go back there if I am in
    Blenheim again.
    I popped into Moa Saturday as well after a afternoon ride (I did Dodson's Wednesday after golf)

Pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit

Advanced Member

This sounds so desperate. discl. Never held MOA

Moa Brewing Company buys Savor Group's Auckland bars and restaurants
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12180962

Wonder what earnings accretive means when you currently losing money.

Hope Moa customers know the quickest way to overcome cenosillicaphobia