sharetrader
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    With you on that one moosie... they could fall further tomorrow especially if sentiment is weak. Im surprised how well they have held up today actually but Balance may have been right when he insinuated that Milford et al may be buying to hold the price up in what is an liquid stock.
    Maybe Milford et al have been buying for another reason.

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Maybe Milford et al have been buying for another reason.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10911794

"Ross said the distributor did not have "skill set" required to drive Moa's sales in New Zealand."

I guess that must apply to the Ecoya candles as well? I mean, the distributors have no idea how to sell $50 scented candles?

It's all good, folks - it's all the distributor's fault. They do not know how to sell Moa beers!
    Last edited by Balance; 13-08-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    So, the international company that distributes 54 brands across 3 continents, including Penfolds "The Grange", Wolf Blass and Matua Valley are incompetent.

I need to mock up another Tui sign.
    Didn't they lose/lost track of 35 mill of wine in the US and dumped zillions of litres of the stuff .... maybe there are pallets and pallets of MOA somewhere as well

Gage Rd (brewers) have a relationship with TWE as well ... they don't seem to complain

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    So, the international company that distributes 54 brands across 3 continents, including Penfolds "The Grange", Wolf Blass and Matua Valley are incompetent.

I need to mock up another Tui sign.
    I find it amazing that there are punters who would pay up to $1.00 today after the 30% downgrade!

The EBITDA impact will be magnified, with considerable implications for cash flows and capital raisings.

Advanced Member

In NBR " A new distribution model is being negotiated " lol read this as we are going to discount the hell out of it to do the volume through the supermarket .......( no profit margin then )

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10911794

"Ross said the distributor did not have "skill set" required to drive Moa's sales in New Zealand."

I guess that must apply to the Ecoya candles as well? I mean, the distributors have no idea how to sell $50 scented candles?

It's all good, folks - it's all the distributor's fault. They do not know how to sell Moa beers!
    Yes, what a lot of nonsense. It's really the shareholders fault for not drinking heavily enough!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    Yes, what a lot of nonsense. It's really the shareholders fault for not drinking heavily enough!
    Their is another article out today (cant remember if NZH or Stuff where the distributor states they have doubled quantity sold so cant understand why they are being blamed.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Guru

This one is going to go down further over the next few weeks I think. I have done no research but to me such a big miss on your first major target is not going to sit well with investors. Revenues static or as predicted with a fall in profit I can live with. But revenues down by 30% from target in a growth company does not bode well. I sincerely hope Farmer Hamilton sold his stake sometime yesterday.

Milford said they sold some yesterday....still at 0.2% of their fund overall....

This will drive their shareholders to drink thus increasing sales - all good me thinks! (shame their beer doesn't actually taste that great IMHO)