sharetrader
Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

There will be bounce. People like the sound of entering Brazil, it has an 'untapped' feel to it, much like India. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 35c+ in the morning.

Handsome Member

Why is this up almost 10% today?

after being a big critic of this company Ive dipped my toes in, in the believe mr ross has turned this company around finally but time will tell.
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    after being a big critic of this company Ive dipped my toes in, in the believe mr ross has turned this company around finally but time will tell.
    They are still charging customers $3.4 for a beer worth $5.3. You could understand that if they had built a big plant and weren't running at maximum efficiency but they are contract brewing.

Agree they are coming right but not sure they will ever be great. They need to increase volume which means they are no longer boutique, which is the way to earn the high prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    They are still charging customers $3.4 for a beer worth $5.3. You could understand that if they had built a big plant and weren't running at maximum efficiency but they are contract brewing.

Agree they are coming right but not sure they will ever be great. They need to increase volume which means they are no longer boutique, which is the way to earn the high prices.
    think the ultimate aim would be to build scale and then sell out to a major player don't you

Guru

think the ultimate aim would be to build scale and then sell out to a major player don't you
    Definitely going for the 42Below play again but I question whether it will work this time.

Banned

Almost 19 million market cap - way above my valuation though I note buyers in mid Sept are up by a third - not to be sneezed at....

1.8 million of cash left they need more cash from somewhere - I still pick a cash issue coming.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Definitely going for the 42Below play again but I question whether it will work this time.
    Some credit due for the bounce back from a dark place, but also have questions - not convinced to dip my toe back in just yet, but watching.

coming together nicely, getting those margins going while still increasing revenue

coming together nicely, getting those margins going while still increasing revenue
    Ok but another capital raising looks likely. Cash burn too high and lets remember that their primary focus is to capture a higher level of a limited nz market. share price fully price and some more at the moment in my reckoning.