sharetrader
Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Takeover for Moa?

Still early days. Give it a couple more years.

no one can put a better spin on a $3m loss than these guys - https://www.nzx.com/companies/MOA/announcements/283199

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    no one can put a better spin on a $3m loss than these guys - https://www.nzx.com/companies/MOA/announcements/283199
    Agreed. NZ their only revenue making market at the moment and I've calculated that meeting their 20% market share target in NZ would only support a share price of around 40 cents anyway. Another capital raising likely soon I'd imagine as they look to turn a profit...

Quote Originally Posted by benjitara View Post
    Agreed. NZ their only revenue making market at the moment and I've calculated that meeting their 20% market share target in NZ would only support a share price of around 40 cents anyway. Another capital raising likely soon I'd imagine as they look to turn a profit...
    The "rest of the world" is a profit making (positive EBITDA) segment - the only such segment (note 5). NZ and Aus both loss making!

they got thrown out of Air NZ lounges because they couldn't give it away so no surprise shareholders need to subsidize actual sales...

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    The "rest of the world" is a profit making (positive EBITDA) segment - the only such segment (note 5). NZ and Aus both loss making!
    Their targets state NZ market share as being a primary focus and given their sales here obviously their main market. Their reported revenues elsewhere are minimal compared. (11 times smaller than NZapprox). I think their main problem lies in turning profits in New Zealand while still having the money to exist.

up 8.33% today on what seems to be larger than normal trading quantity, at least recently....... had a look around but can't see any news to suggest why.... unless we are suppose to be drowning our Brexit fears in Moa beer????

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Monkey View Post
    up 8.33% today on what seems to be larger than normal trading quantity, at least recently....... had a look around but can't see any news to suggest why.... unless we are suppose to be drowning our Brexit fears in Moa beer????
    I recently became shareholder about 2 weeks ago. If you look at the recent announcements, it seems when the stock falls below 60 cents the directors are purchasing the shares. If they do intend to do capital raising they don't want the stock price to be to low.

nice move
    one step ahead of the herd

Handsome Member

Amy ideas why this has taken off...? 15% for this one is rather strange