sharetrader
Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Guru

Moa lists today at midday. Hugely oversubscribed so will be interesting to see if it goes up.

Did anyone apply?
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Guru

I saw Ross was buying more shares and thought this was a great vote of confidence. As I wasn't investing, I didn't read the prospectus but apparently "The float includes limited recourse loans for the purchase of $1.1 million of redeemable shares under the offer issued at the offer price by Ross". http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10847020 I assume this means he only has to repay if the share price goes up.

So his 'vote of confidence' is really a scam.

Expected to list at a premium per the link. 3 min till we find out.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    ...Did anyone apply?
    It was priced too rich for me, I think the promoters place too much value on their marketing nous and not enough value on my capital.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    First trades at $1.35, now at $1.32. A nice 6-8% stag for some.
    And still a bit of depth down to the IPO price so a nice safe stag as well. Will be interesting to see where it is in 6 months time.

Milford Asset Management Limited is a SSH. To be honest, given the high valuation, I'm surprised they are in so deep.I also brought into the IPO. This was purely speculative as it was way over subscribed. I'll be out as soon as there is a sniff of weakness in the share price.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Milford Asset Management Limited is a SSH. To be honest, given the high valuation, I'm surprised they are in so deep.I also brought into the IPO. This was purely speculative as it was way over subscribed. I'll be out as soon as there is a sniff of weakness in the share price.
    Brian is a big supporter of these early stage listings from what I understand. [edit: and without support from the likes of him, this IPO would never have gone ahead. Business Bakery would have been sounding out these types of firms for a while.]
    Last edited by CJ; 14-11-2012 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Drifting now towards issue price of $1.25.

It has been 3 weeks since the shares listed and there has been no announcements - the company needs to pump out good news soon if it is to hold issue price.

Ecoya is now below issue price and is nearly 40% down on its share price peak in the middle of the year.

I've already sold my measly allocation. I hope I am wrong in selling out. I'd like to see it succeed.

One of the things that prompted me to sell was tasting their wheat beer. It reminded me of my home brew efforts.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Good morning team,

I'm thinking of buying some MOA as gifts for some young relatives.

Anybody know if they do any shareholder offers, like Delegats and Terravitae do with wine ?

Might be a deciding factor !

Thanks

No such luck (yet)

but I did get a 'thank you' type letter with 2 stickers and the offer of a free t shirt. Currently my wife and I are arguing over who gets the t shirt