sharetrader
Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    MOA CONFIRMS IT IS ON TRACK FOR THIS YEAR'S SALES NUMBER they said in March

OK managed that .... well only a few months to go wasn't it

Forecast 2014 is 130,000 cases .... hey that's almost as much as 2013 .... growth ZERO

Maybe the story unfolds 2015
    2013 numbers in the bag when they IPOed.

That's how these things work.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Gaynor's comments regarding Moa's marketing issues hold true in my opinion. They are in a bit of a no-mans land when appealing to NZ drinkers. I think I've tried a Moa beer before, but if I felt like something a bit more interesting than a Heineken or major brand, it's easier to find a Monteiths (I acknowledge Monteiths are going mainstream, but I think their beers are interesting and easy to drink).
    We have a craft beer industry here in Nelson and several pubs that sell only craft beer. They are popular by quite a significant section of the population here, mainly being young and middle aged trendy people. I visit some of those pubs on occasion and have been looking out for Moa. Yes you see their beers in some of the pubs but they are very low profile and don't appear to be big sellers. So I think Gaynor is absolutely right that just bringing the marketing in-house will not on its own solve their problems.

Heading down to 60 cents by the time Milford finishes their selling ....

Guru

Oh to be able to short this stock and beat Milford to it :P

75 cents today and still no bottom in sight.

Likewise, Ross's other creation, Ecoya, is trying to hang on to 73 cents.

Looks like Milford wants out of both?

Don't want those ugly red negatives in their investment portfolio next reporting date?

Guru

Looks like it Balance. Its quite sad really to see the demise of this company but I know if I had some I would be selling out before the price reaches 60 or dare I say it 50 cents if the status quo re sales and profitability remain. Its so easy to spot Milford drip feeding their shares but having to go lower and lower to get the volume they want out. I hope Farmer Hamilton has cut his losses because I only see one direction for this firm.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Looks like it Balance. Its quite sad really to see the demise of this company but I know if I had some I would be selling out before the price reaches 60 or dare I say it 50 cents if the status quo re sales and profitability remain. Its so easy to spot Milford drip feeding their shares but having to go lower and lower to get the volume they want out. I hope Farmer Hamilton has cut his losses because I only see one direction for this firm.
    Looks like 70 cents today - a train wreck in slow motion?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Anyone in for the dead cat bounce back up to 80 cents? She's looking ripe for a furry fly through the air with claws out!
    Moas maybe able to jump, but they cant fly. It will keep continue to come crashing down.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Well well, the Business Bakery boys are doubling down and buying up the Milford sell down. Interesting...
    Not interesting moosie.. Who else would by them ??

Guru

Agree with janner here. Its not intersting at all. It's pretty much the only option they have left to try and instill some confidence in the company and keep the shareprice at near respectable levels. Hoping to get more punters to buy this way is the strategy I think but I do not think it will work.