sharetrader
Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Agree with janner here. Its not intersting at all. It's pretty much the only option they have left to try and instill some confidence in the company and keep the shareprice at near respectable levels. Hoping to get more punters to buy this way is the strategy I think but I do not think it will work.
    50,000 shares a piece - will need them to buy 500,000 shares each to convince anyone with any perspective - considering they got their original shares at bugger all compared to the 'new' investors.

And certainly not after their other invention, Ecoya or whatever it is called these days, has dropped below 70 cents.

Looks like Milford is on the way out of all of their involvement with the Bakery boys?

Their buns have been charred?

Guru

There is no way IMHO they would buy 500,000.... that would be throwing good money after bad surely?
    I can see a steady decline for this stock. But having founders purchase shares may make some ppl think that they still have faith in the company. Those more experienced with markets may take a different view and see between the lines.
    Last edited by blackcap; 30-08-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    There is no way IMHO they would buy 500,000.. that would take up too much of their CASH. Something they seem to avoid using to purchase shares I have noticed
    In their shoes, none of us would realistically do any different?

If the punters out there, including 'highly regarded' investors like Milford, are prepared to shell out cash for the Bakery boys' ideas, then all power to them.

Trouble is that it's all based upon one success - 42 Below - and that was not such a great return really for original shareholders.

Let's hope they deliver on Ecoya and Moa - we need people in NZ who can turn ideas into jobs etc.

Guru

No we wouldnt do any different. Agreed. Balance, you forgot DPC, that is a success story for them, the company seems to be thriving. I did not like its valuation at the 30 cent mark but any lower and they will be worth a punt. So its not all doom and gloom. Moa is probably a good enough business... just not at those share prices. The fact a stock is "overvalued" does not change the nature of the business.

Guru

The business bakery owns over 20% so I can see how they can increase their holdings significantly anyway without making a takeover offer.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Shane Warne to be the next ambassador shareholder after Botham

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11118738

I'd prefer Liz myself

And for Moa would David Boon be better

just had 2 decide at foodstuff outlet between 4 MOA for 15 or 6 founders for 15.

Founders won hands down on packaging and IMO --> taste...

Long way to go before this puppy recovers

Quote Originally Posted by boofters View Post
    just had 2 decide at foodstuff outlet between 4 MOA for 15 or 6 founders for 15.

Founders won hands down on packaging and IMO --> taste...

Long way to go before this puppy recovers
    Easy choice eh

Should have ago at this if you time to waste
    http://foundersbrewery.co.nz/Family/Join

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Easy choice eh
    Buyers having to pay up today with the sell side looking decidedly thin ... interesting turnaround .

Disc; hold 4285 MOA @ 89c