sharetrader
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 LastLast

Plenty of people in the queue ahead of the investors: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12124374

I think I'd invest in FBU before FSF.
    Last edited by traineeinvestor; 13-09-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor View Post
    Plenty of people in the queue ahead of the investors: https://www.nzherald.co.nz

I think I'd invest in FBU before FSF.
    You might want to review your link ...

However - I certainly would agree with your conclusion, but only if these are the only two available options and if somebody forces me to invest ....
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You might want to review your link ...

However - I certainly would agree with your conclusion, but only if these are the only two available options and if somebody forces me to invest ....
    Too early in the morning in Hong Kong. Fixed - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    So many troughers ... so little performance. Amazing our farmers are happy to see these leeches sucking the lifeblood out of rural New Zealand.

But anyway - anybody thinking Fonterra is bad should just look into the Fonterra Shareholders Fund where shareholders are not even represented at the table responsible for filling the troughs.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Heaps of farmers are extremely unhappy about "Fonterror". Synlait will have no trouble whatsoever filling their quota of suppliers for their new plants.
    For people looking to invest in this sector the contrast between FSF and Synlait could not possibly be more stark.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-09-2018 at 12:28 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Holey smoke - how can they not see what is wrong with that.

Agree - Synlait will be an excellent opportunity for the poor ripped off farmer. Synlaits only problem will be how to handle demand from farmers. (with a bit of ATM cash maybe another processing plant or two will do the trick). Nice theres is an alternative to A1/A2 milk flooding an oversupplied market.

Veteran novice

They still don't get it, do they. Blaming "poor forecasting" as one of the reasons for the loss. It might explain why the loss was unexpected but it didn't cause the loss!

Advanced Member

I believe more and more people I speak with are earning close to or over $100,000 and they feel underpaid. I think this is a lot of money and an amount I could easily live off and save from. The ones who complained the most about being underpaid were mellenials

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I believe more and more people I speak with are earning close to or over $100,000 and they feel underpaid. I think this is a lot of money and an amount I could easily live off and save from. The ones who complained the most about being underpaid were mellenials
    Honestly, i would complain too if the old man/woman next to me who does the same job twice as long, learn new concepts twice as long, takes twice as long breaks but is getting twice as much.