sharetrader
Page 432 of 446 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Handsome Member

Wasnt DH mingling with Key and National a few years ago - guess whichever way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Wasnt DH mingling with Key and National a few years ago - guess whichever way the wind blows
    certainly appears mates with the labour crowd....

From noted 2 years ago..The guests included lawyer Mai Chen, a sales rep from a big alcohol company, broadcasters Clarke Gayford and Brooke Howard-Smith, someone from New Plymouth-based International Volunteer HQ, young law graduates and MP Jacinda Ardern, who made a presentation on Labour policy after the entrée was served. During the mains, Handley asked Bell to talk about drug policy reform. Later, the two men went out with the law grads and discussed the topic for so long, they outlasted the young ones at the bar. “He showed a personal and genuine interest in these complex issues,” says Bell. “There aren’t a whole lot of philanthropists jumping into drug law reform.”

Drug reform, Handley's got it under control....sorry Donald

3.5c has to be an all time low...what cash left should be burnt up very rapidly with Hol pay...NO wait, lets have another rights offer!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    3.5c has to be an all time low...what cash left should be burnt up very rapidly with Hol pay...NO wait, lets have another rights offer!
    I could sell my small little unit, make a takeover offer for Snakk at these prices and still have money left over.

Advanced Member

The metrics they use do my head in. They cover their numbers in so much gobbledygook it hardly makes sense anymore.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    The metrics they use do my head in. They cover their numbers in so much gobbledygook it hardly makes sense anymore.
    but it does to the new Asian investor, are they off in a positive direction now ?
    Last edited by whatsup; 29-10-2018 at 10:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    but it does to the new Asian investor, are they off in a positive direction now ?
    Who knows. I briefly held it at 11c and sold at 9.5c in 2014. I follow it only as an example of wealth destruction.

Following the momo

New investor is joining the board with a $55k investment. Unsure how they class Mr Yee an independent when he will hold over 7% of the company.

Same goes for Independent directors Mr James and King with their convertible loans. Seem hard to stay 'independent' while the company owes you money or that then gets converted into a decent slice of the company.

NXT listing rules state "at least two directors must be independent directors" - so how do the board determine 'independence'?

I guess the NZX will be more worried about Snakk continuing to pay their listing fee rather than chasing down these sub $1m Market Cap 'Mutts' on compliance issues. Can't afford to lose another listing no matter how bad it is

Guru

Edison report out hard to understand where the future lies .