sharetrader
Page 101 of 446 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    good question, which I do not have the answer for, although I feel sorenson may have pushed handley into it as an original investor. sorenson is known for his tricks, seadragon has absolutely no interest in it and after making a 10 bagger, woukdnt you consider selling down as well?

I wish I could read tgat NBR article, alas I do not have access!
    For a very very smart individual (if you read and believe all that has been pumped out by the company and by himself), Derek is a plenty smart cookie.

What's the point then of having a shareholder like Seadragon in the company?

When you read the NBR's article, it becomes clear why Derek chose to use the backdoor listing route.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moosie, I am taking the time to guide you through what and why Snakk is where it is at, hoping that you will learn from my own experiences (bad) from the past.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-08-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Advanced Member

"When you read the NBR's article, it becomes clear why Derek chose to use the backdoor listing route"

I think you've wetted our appetite Balance on this most educational thread. Alas...I can not see the NBR article either. Is it feasible to paste it into this forum ?

Moosie....Balance has done a great job of alerting novices (like me) to the dangers of backdoor listings, even if SNK is not technically one. "We" need a lot more caution when jumping into stocks such as these. The link to the research on these was interesting as well. Having said that, yes, there will be successes. But a lot more care is needed on the investors part.

So thanks for that Balance.

Cheers,
    RTM
    PS....Did manage to stop myself buying any of these....so far.
    Last edited by RTM; 29-08-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    ok, well glad to have your advice and experience on board. could you perhaps pm me with the text of the NBR article? I will not disseminate it if you do.
    Go spend a few bob and subscribe to NBR - they need readers' support as one of the truly independent media players left.

Be worth your while, Moosie.

Better than giving your money to the Snakk boys.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Go spend a few bob and subscribe to NBR - they need readers' support as one of the truly independent media players left.
    $220 a year and it is tax deductible*

* please consult you tax advisor
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    As you say,and as I mentioned some days ago,it only needs Gaynor or Carmel to take a punt and all this garbage will be sent to the Plus SMS file.Let's hope .
    Regards
    I will say Milford may have had an interest in Snakk as the Baker boys were in there - but after Moa and Ecoya, I think Brian Gaynor will be steering clear for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Agree NBR online subscription is good value.
    I might get an individual subscription for the old man for father's day - then I can use it too.

I hope we are not in for another week of how,when where and why Snakk got where it is today.Over the years there have been good and bad compliance and back door listings but on this site only doom and gloom prevails.
    Reading the NBR may be our only hope...

AWOL

Im going to buy a big bag of salt so I can sprinkle a few grains over everything thats written here, there and everywhere.