sharetrader
Page 102 of 446 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    I hope we are not in for another week of how,when where and why Snakk got where it is today.Over the years there have been good and bad compliance and back door listings but on this site only doom and gloom prevails.
    Reading the NBR may be our only hope...
    Keep hoping then, Copper, for Brian Gaynor to turn up at the AGM?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    if it contains what I think it does I won't be interested in snakk anymore will I?
    Plenty of good articles in the NBR - some not so good ones as like all publications but a good sign they push the limits is that they get served by lawyers every so often.

How much have you done on Snakk so far? $220 for a year to NBR is cheap!

That scumbag, Mark Bryers of Blue Chip, got away for years from proper media scrutiny because he had an open cheque book to his lawyers to threaten, sue etc.

We know what Blue Chip got away with.

So - support the NBR.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-08-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I might get an individual subscription for the old man for father's day - then I can use it too.
    The gift that gives back - perfect.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

made a bit getting out of snakk so guess I could put those gains into it!
    Good one!

And well done, Moosie!

made a bit getting out of snakk so guess I could put those gains into it!
    You did a good job of ramping it up, then talking it down... Never know you might hit a place to buy in again if you keep bad mouthing Sorrenson...

situations need flexibility sometimes..
    I'm not mad at you Moosie - I enjoyed watching the show and I'm sure you had an effect on the market in one way or another

I think Brian Gaynor is the Milford man so if his lot were there it will surface somewhere for sure.He is the person who could take out the unmentionables at a bargain price sometime. May have even been involved with that 10 million lot.
    After Moa and Ecoya, Milford will be selling the hell out of Snakk if they had any stock.

The Bakery boys sure baked a nice custard pie for Brian Gaynor to fall into?

Meanwhile, see the sellers have pulled out and waiting for the punters to pile up before they dump on them again?
    Last edited by Balance; 30-08-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    After Moa and Ecoya, Milford will be selling the hell out of Snakk if they had any stock.

The Bakery boys sure baked a nice custard pie for Brian Gaynor to fall into?

Meanwhile, see the sellers have pulled out and waiting for the punters to pile up before they
    dump on them again?
    This is a bit like the Syrian gas situation.Blame him,blame them ,blame everybody ,but still nobody has the foggiest clue about anything.Let's hope the punters outweigh the dumpers.Only SSH notices will hold the key.

This is a bit like the Syrian gas situation.Blame him,blame them ,blame everybody ,but still nobody has the foggiest clue about anything.Let's hope the punters outweigh the dumpers.Only SSH notices will hold the key.
    You are the one doing the second guessing, Copper, I think.

The rest of us do not have to guess - we know what kind of people and companies go for backdoor listings.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You are the one doing the second guessing, Copper, I think.

The rest of us do not have to guess - we know what kind of people and companies go for backdoor listings.
    Point taken but Snakk was not a backdoor listing.Montana and Hellaby and Chase were backdoor listings so all are not bad.I know Chase went away but he others are still ok.