sharetrader
Page 11 of 446 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Cool thanks mate. While I know several people have been over this before w.r.t. other stocks how does the registration process work? Do you need to give it a couple days or so between making a trade (on DB for ex) and the shares being officially registered?

Cheers
    Don't take my word as gospel, but I think you should give it at least 3 days, and don't forget Anzac day. There could be a few others with the same idea, so could move the price up a bit.

Guru

If they waited a few days for that report, they could have saved some money on the Directors share option plan.

Will watch tomorrow with interest.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Well well well, just got back from a run to this little gem (left work early as well so never picked it up at first release). This is going to be interesting as the 12 cents will act as a target price as there is no minimum holding required for existing shareholders, so those who hold now might sell out above this to get the discounted price. HOWEVER, most might also hold as around 90% of buying since opening has been above the 15 cent resistance level. AS WELL, the Edison report reckons the stock COULD be worth 20.6 cents, which will continue upwards as the company continues to grow. Knowing how popular this stock was when it first opened, this could ALSO be a target.

The next few days are going to be interesting to see where the SP goes. My bet is we are going to see slight retracement as the SPP is taken up (any money says it will also be oversubscribed by many multiples) and then some take off above 15 cents and up to the 20 cent region. So there we have it, 3 support/resistance levels for the next few months. Couldn't ask for a better announcement for predicting where a stock is going, thanks Mr Handley!

Anyone else getting in on this now? Told you 6.5 cents would never be seen again

I'm in. I see the SP treading around what it is with the odd dip for participants to sell to get funds ready. Maybe pick up some more if goes down close to 0.12-0.13, but think that's wishful thinking.
    Unsure what happens with allocations if it is oversubscribed?? Pleased with announcement.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Got my 2000 order in today, just waiting to see if it goes through though....
    I tried to put in a checky bit on ASB the other day - said I needed to call.

Can you not place online orders for the NZAX with ASB/any online broker?

True, but remember most of the buying has been at 15 cents or above, and if an oversubscription happens they may not be able to re-enter the market at that lower price. I think this stock is going to be tightly held for awhile as people get excited about this possibly being the next XRO or DIL.
    Agree Moosie.
    However I don't put this stock quite in the same category as DIL and XRO (and a couple of others out in ASX land). I see differences and there is also a gut feeling that I have with this one, even though I do like the space they are working in. Saying that I'm a long player on it still though ... just controlling my exposure here.

I think it would be risky selling down at 15 / 16 and buying back as I'm sure there will be some scaling and you may end up with a lot less shares than you planned. It will only take 130 odd shareholders to put their hand up for $15K each to reach the $2M maximum.

Personally I think they will easily fill the $2M and we will be lucky to get 50,000 additional shares so won't be a great opportunity to average down.

Our bot trader is still active as well, so he's going to be buying those next steps up as they get eaten away. Interesting times we live in...
    methinks you are behind this bot stuff moosie .... working hard filling your day in at work eh
    Last edited by winner69; 24-04-2013 at 12:36 PM.

My thoughts exactly TTG. I will be putting my hand up for maximum buy-in, so add me to one of those 130 odd!
    Well that is two definite so far!

Guru

Our bot trader is still active as well, so he's going to be buying those next steps up as they get eaten away. Interesting times we live in...
    As a retail investor, you should only be interested in fundamentals. Bennett would have you Moose head up on the wall beside the Moa skeleton.