sharetrader
Page 119 of 446 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation A compliance listing

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Moths to a naked flame.

Possum caught in the headlights.
    and Balance to the Snakk thread

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Yup agreed, this wasn't the usual $200 window dressing end of day trade like what we have seen before. This was clearly someone buying...$2,686 by the looks. Small money in general terms but re SNK its actually a reasonably sized trade.

Things have changed ever so slightly - time will tell if this is a longer term thing or not though
    Now why would you pay up to 7.9c when stock has been supplied whole day and week long at 7c to 7.2c?

Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Now why would you pay up to 7.9c when stock has been supplied whole day and week long at 7c to 7.2c?

Yawn.
    A fair chance it's put the order in the system,no limit and push the button....Not paid to think....

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Amen to that.

Going to be interesting to see what this week brings. Market cap and SP keep falling downwards as revenue increases at a fast rate and the company brings on more clients. Oversold levels have been in play for months on end now and buyers are in complete control of the SP.

Doesn't make much sense now does it? Remember, Sorehead still has ~12M shares to offload for those willing to pay him his investment banker salary...
    My feeling is that with the number of trades at 7 to 7.5 including that half mill at 7 we are indeed at an equilibrium point .If Mr S is an intelligent person which I think he is then he will realize at some time that stepping back a little can only help his cause.Apart from him and that other large holder there appear to only be some panic merchants.Question is do they need money.
    If it settles then 8 or 9 could easily be achieved and any upward momentum may continue short term.I think it was Newtons theory, 'For each action etc.'

Banned

Why are we just focusing who is selling.. there is interest, someone is buying from these big sellers. If no one was buying then its a problem. I think the co will perform. As I said before why don't we all together buy out this big seller and then direct the co to where we want it to go.

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post
    Why are we just focusing who is selling.. there is interest, someone is buying from these big sellers. If no one was buying then its a problem. I think the co will perform. As I said before why don't we all together buy out this big seller and then direct the co to where we want it to go.
    Simple - because so far the mugs have been buying ($6m at 12c, and all the way to 7c) and the sellers have been laughing their heads off.

Those buying Rakon all the way from $1.00 down to 20 cents probably thought they were buying well, at every price step down.

How far will it go - question is what is Snakk worth?

Try a comparison with MBE - then use your head, rather than greed and fear of missing out, to decide on a entry point.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-09-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Banned

[QUOTE=Balance;430113]Simple - because so far the mugs have been buying ($6m at 12c, and all the way to 7c) and the sellers have been laughing their heads off.

Those buying Rakon all the way from $1.00 down to 20 cents probably thought they were buying well, at every price step down.

How far will it go - question is what is Snakk worth?

Okey, got your point. Thanks Balance for your infor.
    Last edited by gv1; 30-09-2013 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Yup agreed, this wasn't the usual $200 window dressing end of day trade like what we have seen before. This was clearly someone buying...$2,686 by the looks. Small money in general terms but re SNK its actually a reasonably sized trade.

Things have changed ever so slightly - time will tell if this is a longer term thing or not though
    Could have saved himself $204 today.

Donate it to the Salvation Army or Red Cross and do some good.

I have no issue with Sorenson or anyone connected with back door listings making money - I say, GOOD on them.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-09-2013 at 12:06 PM.

It would be $234 if Sorehead was paying the same rate to his broker as us normal folk. You actually expect an investment banker of his type to be donating to the Sallies? You're a funny man Balance!
    I am writing about the buyer who paid up to 7.9c - after the stock has been trading all day and week long at around 7.2c.

Buyer could have donated that money to charity.

Ah right. Can't rule out that it was him window dressing to that tune though...
    Wouldn't be him - he is a very very good investment banker.

I say, GOOD on him making money out of backdoor listings.

Buyers beware and he is 'simply licking his balls.'