sharetrader
Page 122 of 446 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Give Derek a break he's finding it hard to sleep at nights as it is with all those folks who invested in SNK now with their investment only worth half what they put in. Plus the fact that previous to SNK he was regarded as a bit of a clever clogs business man a Flash Harry some may say and its being quickly eroded.But in saying that maybe he has a cunning plan and all will yet turn to gold.

Despite all these SP shenanigans, the reason I bought in is that SNK is in a rapidly growing industry and hopefully Derek and Co. have the ability to grow with the market and gain decent market share. It will be interesting to see where SNK is in 12 months time.

"According to the IAB Australia’s Online Advertising Expenditure Report, online advertising across smart phones and tablets recorded a whopping 183% growth in the three months to March, which almost tripled the total mobile market from $13m last year to $36.6m this year." - IAB Australia March 2013.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Despite all these SP shenanigans, the reason I bought in is that SNK is in a rapidly growing industry and hopefully Derek and Co. have the ability to grow with the market and gain decent market share. It will be interesting to see where SNK is in 12 months time.

"According to the IAB Australia’s Online Advertising Expenditure Report, online advertising across smart phones and tablets recorded a whopping 183% growth in the three months to March, which almost tripled the total mobile market from $13m last year to $36.6m this year." - IAB Australia March 2013.
    Same here, by this time next year, if they are not performing than its a different story.

Yep, would have been nice to have waited until now. Thankfully I tend not to invest a lot of money in hope, so the paper loss is not that a big deal.

Guru

Some reasonably large bids appearing close to the offer which is very strange for this company. 200k at 6.9 bid, 100k at 6.8, and 300k at 6.7.
    Is this the turning of the tide or will we be sucked in again. Wonder who is buying those amounts though.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    certainly seeing a pick up in interest, although this has happened multiple times before.

might put in a sneaky 30M bid at 0.001 cents to see if Sorehead just wants out
    I dont watch SNK often enough I guess, but this is the first time I have seen this kind of demand. But if you have seen it before.... ok nothing new then, its only a matter of time before a broker calls a client with "we can do another half mill if you want"....

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I dont watch SNK often enough I guess, but this is the first time I have seen this kind of demand. But if you have seen it before.... ok nothing new then, its only a matter of time before a broker calls a client with "we can do another half mill if you want"....
    It is definitely related to whitebaiting.They appeared a few days ago only to fade away when the interest was ignited.We may have seen it all before but eventually something happens.The only thing I can add is that is that a guru said that it all depends on when the lupins flower .They are now doing that so we may be on an upswing.Let's hope so.

Interest has risen once again. Wonder if Sorehead is playing silly buggers letting the SP rise again before selling down just like he did in late July (see the charts for that one). Concordantly, if I was buying at this level I would sell on any price rise over the next week.

DISC - Not holding SNK, nor looking to initiate positions.
    Some 200,000 thru late in day. If your mate is selling he is acting in a very responsible way.There has always been the odd 100,000 lot thru in last few days and never bashing the market.Let's hope this type of activity continues as the turnover is rising by the day.....

responsible? ha! he only wants to maximise profits so has laid off for awhile to let more sheep through the gates!

11M+ shares left, remember that.

you can fleece a sheep many times, but skin it only once
    Moosie you must be a farmer.I have to look on the bright side and hope it's an MNW.I hope those antlers are well polished. I was looking back at past posts on number 45 etc and you would get a fright on what everyone was saying. It's amazing what the day to day comment looks like when you look back.There are a number of posters here that must be full to the gunwales with SNK if they were true to their word......regards.

lol. I am nothing but a humble archivist copper, nothing even remotely close to a farmer. I am suggesting caution and patience here for a bottom to form, buy signals to fire and sorenson to be totally out. that's when I buy back in
    Yep my mistake.....I now recall the references to a museum.I wish you well as I recall I think that you were getting all in place to open it or an exhibition.I wish you well in those endeavours.
    Kindest regards.....